Surprise

Author POV

All the boys prepared everything for the surprise. Wheres niki was comforting her best friend. Y/n became blank after the incident and her tears never stopped. Niki was worried for her bestie. She convinced her to go to the beach cuz she likes to go there whenever she's down.

Niki came with a dress from her closet and handed her. Though y/n refused, but her bestie held more power!

 Though y/n refused, but her bestie held more power!

Y/n wore black one and niki wore the gray one )

Y/n didn't understand why niki made her wear this dress. But what she didn't know was that she was going to have the best moment of her life. To y/n, she couldn't think of anything else but her messed life. Nothing in her life could be perfect. Everytime it starts to go perfect, there's an obstacle standing in between. She didn't know when will she be able to overcome those.

Thinking of those, a tear escaped from her eyes which was not unnoticed by her bestie. She tried to cheer her up by telling those times when they used to have fun. In no time, they both arrived at the beach. But niki blindfolded her and went away chuckling. Y/n was dumbfounded by the sudden action.

Y/N POV

I was feeling down and thinking of my life and a tear escaped my eyes. But niki noticed it and quickly handled by cheering me up. That's why love her. She's the person who never leave my side, always support me no matter what. When everyone called me as a disguise and useless, she made me feel like I'm her angel. We started to recall our memories we had and i forgot about everything for the time being.

We reached the beach and stood in front of the shore. But suddenly i felt something covering my eyes. Is niki blindfolding me? I was dumbfounded by her action. I started to call her.
Niki? U there? I swear if u plan on a prank, forget the idea. NIKI?
I felt a cold hand on my shoulder which made me startled. I got afraid as the person started dragging me to somewhere.

W-who are u? Answer me?!?! Where are u dragging me? U know if my bestie got to know that u took me somewhere alone, she'll burn u alive!
I heard a faint giggle. Whah? Is someone around us? What the hell is happening? Who's that??

My thoughts got interrupted by someone pulling off my blindfolds. I blinked a few times and opened my eyes.

(Chose the one u like! I'm bad at choosing)

I saw yoongi standing there with a smile when...
SURPRISE!!!
I saw rest of them coming. All were there even my unnies. My reaction was priceless. Yoongi came in front of me and held my hands.

I looked up at him and saw his eyes shining as tears were threatening to fall. Seeing this, i also couldn't control myself. I broke down in his arms hugging like I'll never let him go. He hugged me back and patted my back soothingly. I could feel his inhuman heartbeat against my ear. We were on each others embrace for few minutes till i calmed down.

AUTHOR POV

All of them decided to give some space to the couple after seeing them in awe. They were feeling safe in each other's embrace not to let go each other. Y/n was crying because of sadness, happiness, surprise, etc. Her emotions were mixed. Y/n calmed down a bit when she heard yoongi's soothing voice. For which she carved everyday, which made her feel something different.

I'm sorry y/n.
Y/n shook her head and looked up at her love of life. Then yoongi spoke
I should have listened to you first. But instead, i screamed at you. I didn't give u the chance to explain. My trust for u was not strong. I didn't trusted u enough and now I'm extremely guilty for it. Plz forgive me y/n. I'm sorry. Plz don't leave me....I LOVE U

Yoongi broke down in tears as he held her hands pleading. Y/n cupped his face and wiped of the tears then spoke
It's ok yoongi. I understand. No need to be guilty. Our this misunderstanding will make our trust stronger. Hmm? And never think that I'll leave u. U are the only person i love. I care. I was not sure about my feelings first. That's why i didn't answer u. But now i know, i can't live without u.

Y/n said with a small smile. Yoongi smiled in happiness and instantly crashed his lips with y/n. Y/n also responded quickly and they both were on a deep and passionate kiss. It was like they will never leave each other, till the end of life.

Yoongi pulled out of the kiss and locked his forehead with y/n breathing heavily. He smiled a little seeing his wife also breathing heavily.
I love u y/n!
I LOVE U TOO YOONGI!
She then crashed her lips with yoongi and again they drowned for a deep and passionate kiss, which described their care for each other, love for each other, and everything.

Y/n got the best moment and the most horrible moment of her life in one day. The day when she thought a misunderstanding would ruin thier relationship forever! But her fate was enough to tie their destiny with each other. The day which she thought as her worst day turned out to be her best day. The day when she got the love of her life, the day when she got to know about her feelings......

____________

I suck at writing romantic couple moments -_-
By the waaayyyyy.....

It happens....😐😂

And yeah...stay healthy!!!! Stay saffeeee!!!! 😊💜