School

Y/N POV

I woke up by the sound of alarm. 6:00 Hmm..another day of hell..
I got up from bed and stretched my arms. I went for a shower. After 30 minutes i was done applying lotion and wearing my todays outfit. I had some bruises from last night. So i decided to wear a jeans and a black hoddie. I sighed as i remembered what happened last night.

*Warning ahead *
*Read at ur own risk*

Flashback yesterday night

I came home at 7:00pm after doing a group study at my friends place. I was welcomed by a very hard slap as soon as i opened the door.
O-opp-a..

Just shut up u slut. Where have u been the whole day huh? Again went to the club to hang out with random guys?

A-aniyo op-pa..i was at my...

I was stopped by another slap. It was soo hard that i fall on the groun.

Can't u just shut ur mouth? How dare u to talk back?

B-but o-oppa i asked p-permission f-

I was again cut off by a kick.
Then he started to beat me until i was week enough.

Now go upstairs and wash urself. Remember one thing, if u dare to tell this to any of the outsiders, u r soo dead. Anyways who's gonna believe a slut like u?

Then he grabbed my hair harshly and said

Don't. Even. Try. To show ur bruises. Got it?

I tried to nod

Answer my f*cking word b*tch.

N-n-ne o-oppa

He let go of my hair and went towards his room. I crawled to my room as i was not in the condition to stand on my foot.
I went to my room, took a shower and went to sleep. I skipped my dinner as always.

End of flashback

*Warning end*

I quickly made my way towards the dining room and grabbed an apple for breakfast. I walked to my school and sat on my seat. My bestie Niki was absent today. So i guess I'm all alone today. Soon, the teacher started boring lectures.

Skip lunch time~ (Nothing to write during those boring lectures)

I went to the cafeteria and saw my friends waving at me. I waved them back and went to sit with them. I sat beside jennie (i couldn't find any other name lol) ,rose and jisoo was in front. I was having a good time with my unnies.
Until i felt something hot above my head. I looked at the person and saw my brother standing there pouring ramen hot coffee on me with his friends standing there.

Hey there trash~~

Jisoo immediately stood up and shouted towards him.

HOW DARE U TO DO THIS???

What else i could do to a trash? Look at her! Does she deserve to have friends? Does she deserve to have sympathy? She is nothing than a burden to us. She is....

Eno-ugh oppaa....

Who gave u the permission to raise ur voice at me huh??

My brother slapped me hard in front of everyone. I hold my cheeks and felt tears falling down from my eyes. I immediately ran to the girls washroom with red and burning cheeks. I locked the washroom door a cried my hearts out. I heard hard knock on the door.

Jennie: Y/N plz open the door...

Rose: Look y/n u r safe with us. Plz come out

Jisso: Y/N come out everything's alright. We r here with u.

U slowly opened the door. But suddenly everything went black.

****
Here's the description of my friends

Jisso: The oldest
          Y/n doesn't know if she cares for y/n or not. But actually cares a lot.
       Always tries to protect y/n
Jennie: 1 year older then y/n, with her brother
             Cares a lot for y/n
Rose: Same like jennie
          Closest with y/n and also cares about her a lot
Niki: Y/N's bestie who also loves and cares about her. Doesn't know anything about her condition.

*

Chael: Your brother's name
His friends name: Byunghook, Siju, Baejuo, Kai, Mark

Hwasa: Chen's girlfriend

****

________________________