Introducing

Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes and felt slightly dizziness. It took some time to adjust the brightness of light. I saw 7 guys looking at me worried. I looked at them confusingly.

Umm..may i know who r u?
But then it clicked me. I remembered everything.
Wait...are u the guys who saved and helped me?
This time, i could see all of their face clearly. All of them were so good looking! Then one of them with broad shoulders spoke
Yes, we saved and helped u.
He them gave me a warm smile and i smiled back. I saw one of the guy with pale skin staring at me. But he broke the eye contact as soon as i caught him staring. Just then, the door barged open and rose unnie came. I slightly flinched by the sudden sound. Rose unnie immediately came amd hugged me tightly. Then i saw niki behind her giving a warm smile. Rose unnie broke the hug and bowed to the guys so did niki.

Umm..hey I'm rose the one u called.
And I'm niki, her bestie. Nice to meet u guys.
And thank u very very much for helping our maknae.
Yeah thank u very much for saving me. I thought nobody's gonna save me from that BYUNGHOOK.
Aahh...it's ok. No n-
The guy with broad shoulder was saying but cut off by niki's shout.
What!!! That bastard! I'm gonna kill him with my bare hands and kick him right on his face and balls! How dare him to touch u!!!
Woah! Calm down calm down. U look terrible when angry. But don't worry he already had a big punch. Right?
I said looking at the guys. The boy staring at me smiled a little showing his gummy teeth.
Umm..we haven't introduced us yet!
A guy taller then all of them said.

Hello! I'm KIM SEOK JIN! I'm WORLDWIDE HANDSOME, u know. U can call me JIN or WWH.
He then blew a flying kiss. He is so extra asf!

Yah enough of ur intro!
The guy from earlier smacked his arm lightly.
Jin: Oww...
He said rubbing his arm.

Btw. I'm KIM NAMJOON. U can call me NAMJOON or RM
He then smiled showing his cute dimples.

Hi! I'm MIN YOONGI. U can call me YOONGI or SUGA if u want.
The boy who was staring at me said showing his gummy smile again.

I'm ur hope, I'm u r angel, I'm J HOPE! Call me HOSEOK, HOBI or anything u want! He said flashing a bright smile as sunshine that would surely bright up everyone's future.

I'm PARK JIMIN. JIMIN or JM for short.
For real shorty.
Another guy said and showed his bunny smile.
Jimin: Yaah jeon fucking jugkook! I'm gonna fucking kill u!!!!
Jin: Language!
Jimin: Whatever I'm gonna get u back u bunny!

Aish. Leave them. I'm KIM TAEHYUNG btw. Call me taehyung or V!
He said with a deep voice and flashed a boxy smile doing a v sign.

Jin: Yaass! And last but not the least! Our maknae JEON JUNGKOOK!
He said excitedly.
Jungkook: Yah! Hyung! Let me introduce by myself!!!
He said and pouted. He is really a kid.
Jin: Ahh..koure koure...introduce by urself.
His face immediately bright up and showed his bunny smile.
Annoyegheseo jeoneun Bangtan Sonyeondan hwanggeum maknae Jeon Jungkook imnida!
He said in a cute voice. He is soo adorable. His bunny smile is soo cute!!

Namjoon: Oh yeah! I forgot to tell!
BTS: We are..BANGTAN SONYEONDAN.
Namjoon: BTS for short.
Jk: Like jimin hyung.
Jm: yaaahhh jungkook! I will not buy you banana milk anymore!!!
Jk: mianheo mianheo hyung.
We chuckled at their childish behaviour.

After that we chatted for a while which lightened my mood a bit. The guys were soo funny! But every time i see yoongi staring at me. Every time i see him, he looks away. For some reason, i felt nervous looking into his eyes. His eyes r soo hypnotising! I'm sure if i once stare at them, i can't look away. We were laughing at jin oppa's jokes. The rest of the guys didn't like it but we found it super funny. After some time i saw yoongi calling rose for something. I don't know, somehow felt..... jealous? I couldn't identify what's going on....but i was. I tried to distract it by talking with the others.

YOONGI POV

I was literally staring at her. I couldn't take my eyes of her. Her smile was so pure and cute. But behind that smile, she must have a rough time which caused her pain. She was like an angel that could fly in the sky but who could be cruel enough to hurt an angel like her? Thousands of questions were roaming in my mind with the girl whom i met a few hours ago. Who made me feel different at the first sight. Is that what love at the first sight called? Suddenly, i remembered the messaging of 'Chael'. All of them were laughing and talking and y/n was sparing glands at me. I couldn't look at her eyes since i couldn't stop myself staring at her. I got a chance to call rose, who seemed very close to y/n to explain. I took her out to speak privately.

Umm..hey...
What's it yoongi?
I need to show u something.
She was surprised by my words.
Is anything wrong?
I scratched the back if my neck as i started feeling nervous. But without wasting any time, i showed her the message that Chael sent. Her eyes widened in shock. She covered her mouths to stop her soft gasp. She then looked at me slowly.
What should we do now yoongi? I can't leave her alone with that freak!
*Neither can i* i mumbled under my breadth.
What?
N-nothing. But first can u tell me who the chen guy is? Is he her boyfriend? Why does he do that?
No relax he's not her boyfriend. No need to tense.
Y-yah. What do u mean? I was just asking. But plz answer.
She then sighed heavily.

She's abused by her brother! And neglected by her own family who doesn't care about her.

______________________

*REMEMBER ALL THE SMILE U SEE IN FRONT OF U, THE SMILE U SEEM TO BE HAPPY, IS ALWAYS NOT REAL. BEHIND THAT SMILE SOMEONE MAY HAVE A HEART THROBBING PAIN FROM WHICH SHE CAN'T REALISE. BEHIND THAT FAKE SMILE, BEHIND THAT CHEERFUL PERSONALITY,  AND BEHIND THAT "I'M FINE"....SOMETHING MAYBE HIDDEN WHICH U DON'T KNOW, CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE. NOBODY WILL UNDERSTAND THE PAIN THEY GO THROUGH. IT HARD TO KEEP A FAKE SMILE ALWAYS. BUT HAVE TO KEEP THIS UP UNTIL SHE....GIVE UP....FULLY*