Protect pt. 1

*Before i start,
The above meme😂*

And that was......

Hwasa...(Chael's girlfriend..remember?)

I smiled nervously and hwasa returned her beautiful smile. She then eyed yoongi and smiled. Yoongi noticed y/n's state and became worried.
Y/n are u okay?
Y-yea....juss-t tired...
Sure?
Uhm...
Umm...y/n?
H-u...
Can i talk to u for a moment?
Umm...
It won't take long...yoongi...can i?
You won't talk to me. If she's ok, then I'm ok.
Y/n...just....
Ohk...
R u sure y/n?
Ye

Y/N POV

After i assured yoongi, i followed hwasa but i was still uneasy. After we arrived a quite place, she held my hands and looked at me. I was little surprised.
Y-y/n....I'm- I'm sor-ry
Huh?
I'm sorry for everything. For not understanding.....i eavesdrop their conversation earlier. I knew it is forced, how they treated u...everything. I know how yoongi is....don't worry...he will take care of u....
I was more than shocked after hearing her. She noticed it and as if she read my mind.
Don't worry....i know u only told this to niki and it's still a secret. But y/n, u know...u can't keep this secret for the whole life. Once, they will get to know about ur parents real face...

I didn't talk once after coming here. I gathered my senses and talked.
I know...but...it will be better if they know it late. But hwasa....what about c-ch-
I broke up with him.
Wh-wha-
How can i keep my relationship with a person like himh??
B-but...
Y/n...will u forgive me?
Of course! After all its not ur fault!
Hmm...can we be friends?
Sure!!!

----

After the conversation with hwasa, i was happy yet scared. *what if chael comes to know that hwasa broke up with him. What if he hurts me? What if-* I was snapped back to reality when chael appeared in front of me. I was stuck at my spot after seeing him. My heart was beating in an inhuman speed. I tried to avoid him and go away. But he was fast. He held my wrists tightly and brought me to a corner. I couldn't function anything as i stumbled a few time. That time, i wanted to scream yoongi's name.

What do u think of urself huh?
Wh-what?
Now acting all innocent? Act like u don't know anything?
Op-paa...what r u talking about?
Huh...u think u r good at acting? Ok! Then let me tell u- WHY.DID.HWASA.BROKEUP.WITH.ME?? ANSWER!
I flinched as he screamed. I was at the verger of tears.
O-oppa..i really don't know anything...
Then why did she met u after she broke up with me?
I don't know anything oppa....plz let me go...
I think u won't tell me like this. I need to do something.
With that, he raised his hand to slap me. I eventually closed my eyes shut waiting for the next impact.

But it never came. I looked up to see yoongi holding chael's hand flaming in anger. My breadth shacked and lips quivered as i was too much scared. Then yoongi spoke.
Don't u even think of hurting my wife. From now on, she is mine, nobody can harm her. This is my first and last warning. I don't care if  u r her brother. It's not how brothers treat their angel sister.
Heh. So this slut gained ur heart? Did she seduced u that much-
I couldn't take it anymore. Tears started to form in my eyes, threatening to fall. I closed my eyes as i took a deep and shaky breadth.

Suddenly, i heard a slap sound. I looked front to see chael's face to the left and right cheek red due to the effect of slap. I widened my eyes as i understood the whole thing. YOONGI JUST SLAPPED CHAEL! One side of me was satisfied while the another side fell anxious. Chael looked at him with red eyes. He was breathing heavily for anger.
I'll see u!
With that he left. I immediately let out a heavy breadth audible for yoongi to hear.

He looked at me and came towards me. I was still functioning everything. He pulled me for a hug and i couldn't control it anymore. I broke down in his embrace as he stroked my hair. I felt calm and safe in his embrace. As if it is like a heaven for me. He was telling me sweet words to calm me down. And his deep voice also helped me a lot to calm down.
No need to worry! I'll always there for u and protect u by all means!
His words had a great impact on me. I looked up at him making an eye contact with his mesmerising eyes. I could stare at them whole day without a break.

He slowly leaned forward making my heart coming at my throat. My breadth stopped as the heartbeat was like X-15 (fastest plane lol). The moment he was few centimeters away, i couldn't feel the world around me. I was lost. And in no time, his lips touched mine! I was froze in my spot. But soon, i responded. I don't know how and why...i just responded. Soon, it was a passionate one. I thought yoongi was going to make it deeper but he pulled out and looked down embarrassed. As if his sense came back. He didn't look at me so he couldn't see my red face.
I-im sorry. I should control myself. B-but wai-
I nodded my head as an approval and he smiled still having the red tint.

He was soo much adorable to handle

He was soo much adorable to handle. I couldn't help but smile but the heat of my face didn't go away. He hugged me tightly showing how much happy he was. I fell so relieved in his chest.
I will always protect u my queen....
Thank u sooo much.

___________
Here's the update! Sorry for making u wait! How's this chap?? Plz comment!

NOWWW....

Somebody help meeeee

Somebody help meeeee. I'm out of oxygen!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂