Misunderstanding

2 months later

Y/n pov

After the hangout with 3 of us, i went back. But i saw yoongi now where to be seen. All lights were off and there was pindrop silence here. I went to our room and plopped on my bed. Just then, i heard the front door open. Means yoongi came. In these days, we've grown a lot close. But I've also received so many threats from chen and bambam. I didn't tell yoongi about it. I didn't pay much attention to those. I happily went to him but he didn't smiled back.

What's wrong yoongi?
...
Yoongi r u listening?
What's wrong with me or what's wrong with U?
Y-yoongi wh-why are u yelling?
Tell me one reason i shouldn't! All these time, i was loving u. I know u didn't love me back but at least show some respect to my feelings! If u can't love me back then it's ok. But why do u have to cheat on me? Break my heart! Huh! Tell meee

Y-yoongi u-u misunderstood! I didn't ever cheat on u! Maybe i was not sure about my feelings b-but trust me...i-i didn't..never loved someone else!!!
Don't lie to me y/n. If u r not...then what's this?
He showed me a picture of me kissing bambam!!! WHAT???
I was never shocked like this in my entire life! It was surely photoshop. I looked at yoongi mouth wide open. He was clenching his jaw...clearly angry.

Y-yoongii...where did u find those? WHO GAVE IT TO YOU???
Wherever and from whoever i get these....it's clear that u don't love me. There was no need of breaking my heart like this y/n.
He said surely hurt. He than thew his phone on the couch and went out.
W-wait yo-yoongi...plz...listen to me once!
What? What will i listen? All these time, i gave u love, affection but u gave me a broken heart instead? Huh.

With that, he left the mansion leaving me a crying mess. I fell on my knees as i gripped my hair. I was crying loudly now and the whole mansion echoed my crying. After few minutes, my sobbing turned into hiccup. I called niki to come over here.

I was hiccuping badly while talking. Niki assured me that she's coming within 10 minutes. That's why i love her. I got up and went to wash my face. My heart clenched remembering how heartbroken he was. But it wasn't my fault. It was chael's trap to make us distinct as I'm growing closer to him. He wanted to ruin our relationship as yoongi was loving me.

After a few minutes, i heard the bell. I went to open the door with my puffy eyes and saw niki standing there. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw me. She immediately pulled for a hug and patted my back while i broke down in her arms.
Omo what happened y/n? U alright?
N-no niki....I'm not....
Shhh calm down...tell me what happened. It's ok.... I'm here now...

After some time, i felt a lot better and we both sat on the couch. I told her everything with tears rolling down my eyes. As soon as i finished i collapsed on her arms once again. She's the only one person who understands me. She wanted to see the picture and i handed her yoongi's phone with my trembling hand. After doing something, her eyes widened and she immediately moved a far to talk probably.

Yoongi pov

I can't believe she actually did this to me. I thought she also felt the same but i was wrong i guess. I immediately went to my hyungs after the argument with y/n. I know only they can calm down my nerves now.

Hey yoongi! Wait...what's wrong??!?!?
Jin hyung almost yelled with a worried tone. I was surely looking like a mess.
I'll tell u....
We all gathered at the living room room and i explained them all. My voice cracked up at the end as i tried to control my tears.

I was sad, disappointed, angry and frustrated. Others were comforting me when jimin's phone rang. His face turned to a smile as he saw the id. It's probably niki. We know he loves niki but i hope he doesn't get heartbroken like me at the end.

But somewhere in my heart told me that...y/n didn't cheat on me. Maybe i should have listened to her instead of yelling at her. She's been through a lot. I shouldn't have done that. Uggghh. I messed up! I saw jimin coming to me with a straight face. Did niki tell him something i don't know?

Jimin pov

I went to a corner to talk with niki. I didn't have the chance to speak as she spatted.
Yah jimin-ah.....
H-hey niki..calm down....
How can i calm down....ur frnd left my bestie hurt and u ask me to calm down?
Why..tell me. Y/n didn't cheat right?

Never in the world. How could u guys think that she'll cheat when she went through such cruel things! U guys are out of mind. She loved yoongi. But she was not sure about her feelings. She needed time and it must be respected! But no! U guys are of no understanding! Her brother just wanted to ruin her relationship with y/n as she got her lover. As she got her life back. He also succeed to brainwash yoongi! And u know what? That bastard motherf*cker byunghook helped him to get y/n. Now what will u say??

Aaaa...shit...yoongi screwed up.
He surely did. Now think how u can fix it. U guys have no sense.
Yah that's enough. U don't have any sense when u r angry.
That's true though noww gooooo.
Ok ok
Bye

She cut the call without giving me a chance to speak. She's so horrible when angry! I chuckled a little then turned serious. I headed to the living room towards yoongi hyung. He surely f*cked up. I saw yoongi's eyes red and puffy. I felt bad for him.

I told him everything and also told him that it was her brother and byunghook. I suddenly heard a ding from my phone. I saw niki send me a message which showed that the image was actually photoshoped. I showed it to the guys and thier jaw touched the ground. Yoongi's tears were now uncontrollable.
What sh-should i do now?

I again heard a msg coming. It was niki.
Jimin-ah....i have an idea!
Go on niki-shi
What about u guys prepare a surprise for y/n in the beach? They both can confess to each other!
That's a cooll idea! I'll talk to the guys. We've got to arrange a lot of things now.
Ok bye noww. Best of luck
Thanks and comfort y/n as much u can.
Yeah. She's sleeping now. She's soo tired....she was telling like...."Why is my life always messed up? I thought I've got my lover, my life is set now. But see...what happened now? All is again messed up just for one misunderstanding. I can never be happy."
I feel bad for her.
Hm..
Ok bye..take care of her.

I explained everything to the guys and yoongi's face immediately lightened up as soon as he heard about this. We understood how badly he wants to fix the misunderstanding. I hope they can do it......

______________

Hope u liked the chapter. It's coming to an end!

 It's coming to an end!

True in case of me 🤣