Mr. Min

Yoongi POV

I went to the hospital and immediately took her to the E. R. After some time everybody arrived and i explained everything to them. Rose was in the verge of tears, so as niki. They were blaming themselves for everything. Even my other hyungs eyes were also red and puffy. I guess she is really special to every one. After a long waiting, the doctor came out and told that everything was fine. We were relieved to hear that. He told that she is sleeping right now for the medicines. But what he told us next was really shocking. She has depression? I looked at rose for explanation but she just looked down. Although i knew there was something like that but still disappointed that they kept it a secret from us. We decided to help y/n in all matters.

After y/n woke up, she was looking pale as ever. She was so weak that she couldn't even sit up. But still, there was a smile on her face. Idk how she manages to smile even after going through all of these.

Y/N POV

When i opened my eyes i got to meet with some worried faces with teary eyes. They were none other than my friends and bts. I tried to move but felt pain everywhere in my body which was done by my own brother. Still i managed to smile. After seeing me smile, rose unnie broke in tears.

How could u always smile so sweetly even after going through these y/n?
Unnie, we should not stop smiling only because we suffer. When u don't smile, it makes u suffer more than ever.
She immediately hugged me and started sobbing.
Unnie..don't cry...u told me to stay strong...if u can't..then i will also cry...
My voice broke at the end as i remembered how mercilessly chen beat me. A tear escaped from my eyes but i quickly blinked it away. Rose looked up at me and gave a sad smile.
I'm sorry pumpkin, i couldn't save u.
Unnie, don't say like that. Now I'm safe right? So let's not cry and cheer up!
Oh btw! Who took me here?
Umm..yoongi 1st heard ur voice msg so he went to ur house and took u here!

I mentally face palmed myself. How could i not notice the grp name? That means he saw me in that condition! Oh no! Shit shit shit! How can i be so dumb! I was cursing nonstop in my mind.
Don't worry. I wouldn't ever judge my friend. I know u have been through a lot. And it's also okay if u take time to trust us fully. But we promise you..we will be by ur side always. NO MATTER WHAT.
I was touched by his words. I was becoming emotional but i quickly shook it off as i would look like a queen bee.

I know u became emotional! I know u better than anyone.
I smacked niki's arm as she teased me. All were laughing at me. I crossed my arms and pouted angrily.
Ayioo...no need to angry baby...
No. Don't talk to me.
I turned my head towards the other direction.
Ooh...i thought u like chocolates..so i brought some for u. But it looks like u r angry with us....so i guess we should eat it instead of u.
Don't u dare taetaee!
Aww~~is that my new nickname!! Ok I'll give u the chocolates!
Ok...then I'll take away the snacks!
Aish~~ u guys left me no choice.
Plz. Kookie!! Give me those!
I made a puppy eyes after which kook made a bunny smile and handed me a bag full of snacks. My eyes sparkled at those as these were my favourite of all. But i was confused.
daedanhi gamsahabnida~~ Btw how did u guys know all my favourites.
Ohh..about that...yoongi told us to bring them to lighten up ur mood!
He asked about it to rose and niki!
Tae and kook explained.

I couldn't help but smile at him. He is so caring even we met a few days ago. We stayed the night at the hospital. Niki and yoongi decided to stay. Although i assured them that i will be fine but thanks to the stubborn guys. I was defeated. So niki slept at my bed and yoongi stayed at the couch. I was a bit of sad that he bear all these for me. I think i can trust them or at least him. After thinking like every night, i slowly drifted to sleep.