WORST NIGHTMARE

*Read at ur own risk*

Y/N POV

I went to the kitchen to have at least something light. I saw the lights turned off and there was a dim light making from the light of moon. I walked to the fridge and saw what was there. I saw a bottle of milk. I grabbed the bottle and walked towards the kitchen cabinet. I poured the water into a glass and was heading towards my room when i felt a figure in front of. It was none other than my older brother chael. He was standing there crossing his arms as he was staring directly into my souls. The dim light from the moon made it more scaring sending shiver down my spine.
Before i could say anything, chael slapped me hard causing me to fall down and the glass in my hand shatter in pieces. Due to the hard slap..i fell on the ground my nose and lips bleeding and some of the pieces got stuck into my hands. It was aching like hell. I couldn't function anything on my head for the burning pain.
Now ready for the punishment sweetie?

I widened my eyes as i saw him unbuckling his belt. The world around me stopped as i couldn't feel the ground under me. I was crawling backwards telling him to stop but he showed no mercy. He kept on walking with the leather belt in his hand. I hit the wall as i lost all my hope. He then bent to my level and grabbed my chin harshly making me face him.
Owwh...look at my sister now. Is she afraid now? Afraid of ur oppa? What a pitiful sight!
His words made my blood boil in anger.
Where's all u courage when u did all those things? And also stayed at the slut's house? Were u two whoring around together?
That's it! I can't take this anymore. He may beat me, say words to me, but not a single word to my friends. They r my everything. I couldn't control my anger anymore. I jerked his hands away and spit right on his face. He looked at me disgusted and didn't even said anything. He closed his eyes and stood up. Before i could say anything, i could feel a sting pain in my body as he started whiping me with his leather belt.
U R A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!
*SMACK*
U R THE DISGRACE OF OUR FAMILY
*SMACK*
HOW DARE U TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
HOW*SMACK*DARE*SMACK*YOU*SMACK*TO*SMACK*TALK*SMACK*WITH*SMACK*ME*SMACK*LIKE*SMACK*THAT*SMACK*U*SMACK*FILTHY*SMACK*WHORE*SMACK*SMACK*

I couldn't hear everything he said. But he was cursing me nonstop. At this stage i was helpless and begging him to stop. I regret coming here now. I regret letting my anger take over me. But i don't regret spitting on his face for saying bad things to my friends. But i blame myself for this. Why i can't be strong. Why i can't fight back. I regret my existence now.

After chael has made me half dead and lying on the floor almost lifeless, bleeding everywhere, clothes slightly torn he bent over me and spoke.
Now got it what i meant by WORST NIGHTMARE? Dare to fight back again, dare to open ur mouth ever again, i swear u will never see the tomorrow.
He then spit on my face and kicked me one last time before leaving me there lifeless and almost unconscious. But i made up a way to send a voice message in the group with my trembling hands and shaking voice. I couldn't see clearly which group i sent the message but right after that i didn't remember anything and saw everything being pitch black. 

*END*

Meanwhile
YOONGI POV(after the hospital incident)

After i left the hospital, my mind couldn't stop thinking of y/n. I went to my home and i took a shower and after that, i ate my dinner. I was still thinking did y/n ate? I hope so cuz she's with rose now. I thought of texting her but ended up not texting cuz i thought she would think weird of me. I went to my bed and fall asleep immediately.

The next day, i was busy. Still i couldn't stop thinking of her. What she has done to me? After a loonngg ass day, i was back home. After dinner i decided to text rose. But she said that y/n has not returned yet from school. I immediately called her and she explained the whole thing to me. I tried to call her multiple time. By this time everyone knew that something happened to y/n. After a long waiting, niki informed us that y/n replied to their texts. We also got to know that her brother took her back. I couldn't relief as i could smell something bad. Idk why i felt like something bad is gonna happen to y/n. But my thoughts were interrupted by a message. I saw that a group along with the girls was made. I smiled a little when y/n texted that she was fine. We then chatted a little and it was time for dinner. We bade our goodbyes and also told y/n to eat something. After that i also went to eat something.

After almost one hour, i again heard a ding on my phone. I opened the message to see y/n sent a voice message in the group. What could it be? I thought. But when i heard it i could feel the world around me shattered. I heard the trembling voice of y/n asking for help. I did not waste a single second and called rose to text her address. Before she could ask any further, i ended the call and went out. I started the engine and saw rose sent the address. I quickly made my way to the given address as fast as i could. When i arrived there, i saw the door slightly open. I didn't waste a single time ran to the house. I saw the lights were off and a little light were formed because of moonlight. I went to the kitchen quietly and what i saw next made my heartbeat stop.

I saw y/n lying there lifelessly bleeding badly and pieces of glass shattered arouse. Some of the piece of glass were stucked into her hand. Her nose and lips were bleeding as well. I went to her and shook her.  Her clothes were also slightly torn. A tear dropped *(aya in the background)* unknowingly from my eyes. I covered her with my coat and carried her bridal style to my car and drove to the hospital. I also texted everyone to go there. My vision became blurred when i heard y/n mumbling to stop beating. She has been through a lot. I can't leave her like this ever again. NEVER!

___________________

How is this chapter? I know it is a piece of shit.