I still have so many other questions and I don't have that many answers to give.

"Now my turn," he says and smirks.

"What did you do in rehab?" He questions me in such an innocent way, I smile.

I didn't expect this question.

"Oh... it was boring at first, then I met a very weird girl and I helped her escape and that's why I was supposed to meet you but you took too long and I got caught. I got one more month in therapy," I explain and he frowns.

"I'm really sorry, Ronnie, you have no idea how much I wanted to see you. I truly thought you hated me and blamed me for-" he explains and I cut him off before he says that word...

"It's okay. It was for the best, I guess- I didn't do much in rehab, just a lot of therapy and isolation," I joke and he laughs but he still seems concerned.

Then I also remember that boy who left me his number and I ripped it apart, I did it because of Derek.

"Thank you for punching that guy at the bar," I tease him and he laughs.

"You are welcome, he was being a dick," he says and I nod.

The only problem is that I slept with him in the past. He knows about this from months ago but I'm not sure he knows it was exactly that guy.

"I slept with him, many months ago." I gather the courage to speak but I want to be honest with him, at least about things that don't make me extremely uncomfortable.

"I don't care about the past," he reassures me and I smile.

He comes closer to me and I patiently wait.

"And perhaps, I will make you mine countless times," he whispers in my ear.

~

I thought my mom was going to be mad but she believed me when I said I slept at Nicole's house.

I am taking a cab to Dominic's apartment, I have to talk to him.

Thirty minutes later I'm at his apartment and he is waiting for me at the door. He pulls me in for a quick hug and we get inside.

We sit on the couch and I grab the remote but Dominic stops me.

"First the tea," he says and I frown.

"What tea?"

"You and Derek," he says, and my cheeks flare up.

"I knew it!" he yells and I push him off the couch while he pretends to get hurt.

"Nothing happened..." I say and he laughs.

"You would have said 'what are you talking about' if that was true, come on, Ronnie," he teases me and I give in, I guess I trust Dominic enough to tell him.

I tell him everything, except for Derek going... down on me.

That was so... oh my God.