Epilogue.

*19 Years Later*

I held my daughters hand as we went through the barrier together between platforms 9 and 10 to get to platform 9 3/4 to the Hogwarts Express. It was her first year at Hogwarts and she was nervous. My son, Fred, however, was delighted to show his sister Genevieve around.

George and I were married three years after the Battle of Hogwarts, and we had our first child, our son Fred, another three years later. We wanted some time to ourselves before we had kids. Both of our children favor their father's side. Red hair, freckles, pale skin. They were adorable.

Fred was in Gryffindor house, like George and I both were, and we were excited to see the rest of our family. It looked like Harry and Ginny were already here, and they were meeting up with Ron and Hermione. My sister was here, but not her husband. Neville was the Herbology Professor at Hogwarts now, so he doesn't get to see his kids off to school. He did their first year, but that was nearly three years ago.

Both my brother and sister had twins and then didn't have any more kids. Luna and William had two identical boys. Neville and Irina had a boy and a girl. Their son looks a lot like Neville, but since Neville was an awkward looking kid that grew into a very handsome man, we knew the same would happen to their son.

Irina hugged me when we approached them. Ron and Hermione’s daughter Rose was heading off to the train now. Teddy Lupin was here, holding hands with Bill and Fleur's oldest daughter. He's grown up to be such a nice young man. If only he'd got to know his parents he'd be that much better.

My son Fred smiled as I hugged him to say goodbye. I told him that I loved him, and to say hi to Uncle Neville for me. Then, I hugged my daughter, telling her not to be scared that Freddie was going to stay with her. As she walked to the train with her brother, I called out to her, telling her to write to me to tell me what house she got into.

Irina said she was having lunch with our mom, so she headed off not too long after the Hogwarts Express was out of sight. Once she was gone I looked at my husband and smiled, taking his hand and mine and said, "Let's go home, darling."