Twenty-Three.

Since Fred and George didn't live at The Burrow anymore, if I wanted to see my boyfriend I had to go to London to their shop. Which I did as soon as I possibly could. The day after I got back I headed to Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes to visit George.

I soon found out that I wasn’t the only one who had this idea, because before I found George I found Fred and Genevieve. Fred was placing kisses all over her face, making her giggle. It was actually kind of cute. Better than having to watch them try to reach each other's tonsils with their tongues. "Hey guys," I greeted them. Fred looks up at me and smiles.

"Hey Daisy," he greets me, still smiling.

"Hi Daisy," greets Genevieve, who also smiled at me.

"I see we both had the same idea," I say to Gen. 

"I'll go get George," says Fred, "he's in the back."

"Alright," I say, smiling. Fred heads to the back room behind the counter.

"I'm so glad you're here," she says, "I stayed the night here last night, and he's been all over me since I got here. I can't take anymore. I'm surprised that I could walk this morning. He's trying to tear me apart. I've been trying to leave all morning, but he won't let me."

"He loves you," I say, "and he hasn't seen you since March. He's just trying to make up for lost time. He'll calm down soon."

"He tried to fuck me twice just this morning after going three rounds last night. How is he so horny all the time?"

"Since when are you not?" I ask, teasing her. She gives me a dirty look. "Just tell him to calm down. That you're not in the mood. He won't force you to do anything."

"I know, but you know that I hate telling him no. He gives that puppy dog look every time."

"God you need to get a backbone." I joke with her. She rolls her eyes at me.

Then Fred and George exited the back room. George was smiling wide. He had the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows, and the first few buttons of it were undone. It was pretty hot. "Hi baby," I greet him, smiling. "You look good. I like this look on you," I tell him and I pull him into a long kiss on the lips. He kisses me back for a moment.

"Well hello to you, too," he greets me, smiling. "I'm glad you stopped by. I was hoping you would."

"Of course," I say, smiling, "We haven't seen each other in so long. I wanted to come see you."

"It's a wonderful surprise," he says, tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled back at him. I kissed him again, quickly this time. "I was hoping we could have lunch together. Catch up on the past few months."

"That sounds lovely. I was just about to go on lunch," he turns to look at Fred and Genevieve. "You guys want some lunch?"

"Actually I need to get home," said Genevieve. "I told my mum I'd be back by now."

"Alright," says George. Fred looks at Gen, a sad look on his face.

"I love you," Fred says, hugging Gen. "I'll see you soon."

"I love you, too," says Gen as they hugged. She says goodbye to us and then she leaves. George asks Fred if he wants to have lunch with us, but he declines, saying he'd watch the store and for us to take as much time as we wanted. We understand what that meant when he winked at us.

And we took as much time as we wanted. Catching up on lost time over some alone time in his room and then lunch. He made us some yummy sandwiches wearing nothing but some dark gray sweatpants. It was a lovely sight to see if I do say so myself.

He was so lean, skinny but not scrawny. He was very built from all those years playing Beater on the quidditch team and lifting heavy boxes at work. He was so beautiful, it drove me wild. I suddenly couldn't control myself. I stood up and I walked over to him and I wrapped my arm around him and I wrapped my arms around his torso from behind, laying my head on his back, tight in between his shoulders. He laughs, and says, "Awe, did you miss me while we were apart, baby girl?"

"Yes," I admit. "So much."

He turned around then, and he hugged me. I pull him into a kiss. It was a long passionate kiss. His hand cup my face as he kissed me back. I slip my tongue into his mouth, and he responds by doing the same. We kissed like this for a good moment before he pulled back.

"I love you, darling," he says, his voice was breathy from the kiss. It was so hot. I also love it when he calls me darling. I'm from America, we don't usually get called that there. When George says it, it makes me melt.

I put a hand on his face, smiling at him, "I love you, too."

He kisses me again, and my heart just feels so full. This was all I've been wanting since he left Hogwarts in March. I just wanted to hold him again, to touch him, to hug him, to kiss him, to see him with my own eyes. It's all I wanted, and now that I have it again I am overcome with emotions because of how much I love him.

"You're so beautiful," he says while looking down at me.

"No, you are," I say, smiling.

He chuckles at that, and it makes me laugh, too. He kisses me quickly before he says, "Let's eat, darling."

"Okay," I say, stepping back from him. He grabs the plates with the sandwiches and we head back to the table. He made a good sandwich, that was for sure. Which made sense because he used to help Molly make meals for his many siblings.

As we ate, he told me a about the shop, and how well it had been doing for him and Fred. I was so proud of him and Fred. I know this has been their dream for forever. I couldn't wait to take a tour of it after lunch.

For the most part, this was my summer. I spent a few nights a week with Fred and George, and a few nights at home with my parents. Sometimes Bill would come over to visit his twin brothers since he worked at Gringotts down the Alley.

During the first two weeks of the Summer Holidays, I was actually glad to stay inside, things have been chaotic. A bridge collapsed not far from London, there was a hurricane in West Country, and there have been plenty of murders in the area as well, that everyone in the Wizarding world knows was the work of Death Eaters. The Ministry sacked Fudge finally, and he has been replaced by Rufus Scrimgeour, who was the head of the Auror office.

The Ministry is taking Voldemort’s return so seriously, they have sent out a free pamphlet to every Wizarding house giving instructions on how to stay safe right now. I was in shock the first time I read mine. That was the first two weeks of my summer.

Harry and Hermione had moved into the Burrow for the summer, Hermione came first and then Harry later in July. Ron and Ginny asked me all about Fred and George's shop, because they hadn't seen it yet since Mrs. Weasley hadn't let them leave the house to go see it.

Mrs. Weasley has basically gone full on protective mode when it came to her kids. She wouldn't let them leave the Burrow. It was driving Ron and Ginny crazy. Fleur has also been staying there, too, since Bill wants her to get to know his family more.

None of the women in the house like Fleur. Mrs. Weasley thinks that she and Bill got engaged too fast, Ginny says she treats her like a child, and Hermione just hates how all of the men in the house just fawn all over her.

On Harry's birthday, Remus and Bill came over for dinner. Even though Fred and George couldn't make it, I convinced Genevieve to come over so she could also get to know Mr. and Mrs. Weasley better. She was nervous without Fred but as long as I was here she would be okay.

She stuck by my side all night. It was cute how nervous she was. She just wanted them to like her. But they already did, because of how happy she makes Fred. But nonetheless she was still nervous. Mrs. Weasley asked her if she was excited to start her last year at Hogwarts and she nearly fainted. It was cute. It was like when she couldn't talk to Fred before they started dating.

When it came time for the Weasley family to visit Wealsey's Wizarding Wheezes for the first time it was mid-August. Mrs. Weasley had written the twins ahead of time letting them know what day the family would be coming, and made sure I was there that day to see everyone.

Mrs. Weasley walked into the store angry about the ad outside for the prank Product U-No-Poo, saying that it wasn't funny and it was going to anger the wrong people. George and I thought the same thing, but he still allowed Fred to put up the sign.

The boys were both very busy with the store today. Everyone seemed to come to the store today. There must be a lot of families at the Alley today. I walked around the store with Ginny, who fell in love with the Pygmy Puffskiens and she begged Mrs. Weasley to let her get one. She picked one out and named him Arnold. She walked around the store with him perched on her shoulder.

Before they left they couldn't find Harry, Ron, or Hermione anywhere. We searched the entire store and we couldn't find them at all. They showed up saying that they were just in the back. I could tell that Mr. and Mrs. Weasley didn't believe them at all. They knew they had left the store. Ginny mentioned to me that Harry was instructed by Dumbledore not to go anywhere without his invisibility cloak. They definitely used it to sneak out unnoticed.

On the last night of the Summer Holidays, Gen I stayed with Fred and George one last time. And they went with me to King's Cross Station to see us off to school the next day. We met up with his mum and his younger siblings and their friends. Mrs. Weasley was excited to see we made it on time. George walked me to the train, and he even put my trunk into the carriage for me.

I hugged him tightly and said, "I'll let you know when the first Hogsmeade weekend is so you can come visit, okay?"

"Sounds great, sweetheart, I can't wait," he says, smiling at me. It's weird how much I miss him already and he's standing right in front of me.

"I miss you already," I admit to him. He smiles at me.

"Awe," he says, hugging me again, "I love you." He kisses the top of my head.

"I love you, too," I tell him, "Thank you for the best Summer of my life."

"It was for me, too," he says, giving me a squeeze and then he kisses me on the lips. "I love you."

I look into those kind, loving, brown eyes of his that I love to look at so much. "I love you, too." He kisses me one more time before he lets me leave him so I can enter the train.

__________________________
Here's part 23!

Like I said, I have an idea I'm really excited to get to towards the end of book 6, which we are officially in.

I just want to get there. So I'm kind of skimming through the slower parts of the story to get there.

-Emily Winchester.