Twenty-One.

Before we left for Hogwarts again, Professor Snape (the double agent of the Order and the Death Eaters) came to visit. We didn’t know why he was there, and Harry told us he was forbidden to tell us what went on in their little meeting. We heard some shouting from the kitchen between Sirius and Professor Snape, but it didn’t escalate into anything too major. Other than that, the rest of the Holiday break was pretty quiet.

We found out why Neville was at St. Mungo’s, his parents were there. They were tortured by a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange, her husband, her brother-in-law, and the man who pretended to be our Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor last year, Barty Crouch Jr. We even met them, and they're basically adult sized toddlers. It was so sad, but Neville was lucky that he had his Grandmother to take him in.

After Irina found out about his parents, Neville felt even closer to her. Close enough to her that he asked her to be his girlfriend in the beginning of January. Shy little Neville Longbottom had a girlfriend. It was the talk of the Gryffindor Common Room for a few nights.

In late January there was a mass breakout from Azkaban Prison. Then there was an article in the Daily Prophet about how Sirius had helped them breakout. Obviously Sirius had nothing to do with that. It was just more of Fudge's attempts to cover up the fact that he had no idea what was going on, and that he refused to admit what he did know was true.

Valentine's day was coming up, and Neville was nervous about planning a date for his first Valentine's Day. He came over to George and I and asked for advice. George suggested that he take her to The Three Broomsticks because it won't be as crowded as Madam Puddifuts is going to be so it will be less pressure.

George and I were going to be going on a double date with Fred and Gen at Madam Puddifuts. It would be crowded but we could handle it. Unlike Neville and Irina who were probably nervous about their first date. Everything went fine that day, too, until poor Harry said the wrong thing to his date, Cho Chang, and she freaked out on him and walked out.

"Poor kid," said George as Harry followed her out of the café.

"Yeah," agreed Fred, "He's having such a shit year. Cho was one the few positive things he had."

"He'll be okay," I assure them, "He's stronger than any of us."

George agreed with me. "Yeah, he doesn't even know how strong he is."

"He really doesn't," I agree with him.

Everyone went back to their dates around us after that. Roger Davies went back to full on making out with his date in the middle of the café. This is why I didn't want to come here. I would have much rather we went to The Three Broomsticks for Butterbeer but Gen insisted we come here. I think she just wanted to make out with Fred in public and not be shamed for it.

Fred initiated it. He started by pushing her hair behind her shoulder and whispering something in her ear and then he lightly kissed her neck. She told him to stop but I knew she didn't want him to. I rolled my eyes and gave George a look that told him I couldn't believe what was happening in front of us. He shared my feelings I guess.

When I looked back at them, they were making out. Like full on, tongues in each other's mouths, making out. "That's gross," said George, joking. His voice was only loud enough that I heard him. "Is that what I look like making out? That's nasty."

I actually laughed at that. "I wouldn't know," I tell him, "I'm usually the one kissing you, remember?"

George has a grossed out look on his face. "It's like he's trying to eat her face. That can't be enjoyable."

"Obviously it is to them," I say, my tone with that same distaste.

"You wanna get out of here?" He asks, looking at me now.

"Yes please," I say without even thinking about it.

"Hey Fred, we're gonna leave you two to have your fun, okay?" Says George, and Fred responds by holding up his thumb letting him know that he heard him. Then George and I stand up and put our coats on and get out of there as fast as we could.

"Sorry about that," says George once we were back out on the main road. "It's Valentine's Day and Fred is a horny bastard."

"Oh, it's alright," I say, taking his hand in mine. "I'm just glad you didn't try to get me to do that just because Fred did."

"I would never," he says quickly.

"I know," I say, letting go of his hand and wrapping my arm around his torso, and he drapes an arm around my shoulders. "That's why I love you."

He kisses the top of my head, "I love you, too. You want to get a Butterbeer? See how your sister and Neville are doing?"

"Sounds great," I say, and we walked to the Three Broomsticks pub. When we walked in, I saw Neville and my sister straight away and I smiled at her and held a thumbs up to get an idea of how her time was going. She held a thumbs up to me and I nodded, smiling. I saw Luna and my brother were sitting with Harry, Hermione, and an older blonde lady I didn't know. Other couples were here having a good time. Some were making out in dark corners.

Honestly it was Valentine's Day and I do want to make out with George. I just didn't want to in public. That just wasn't my thing. Before George could even find us a table, I turned so I could look up at him and I said, "Let's go back to the castle."

"What?" He asks, "why?"

"So we can beat Gen and Fred back to the dorm."

It was all I had to say for him to understand. He smiles and takes my hand and we make our way back to Gryffindor Tower as quickly as we could, and we didn't waste a moment of our alone time.

That night, once everyone had come back Genevieve apologized for making out with Fred like that, but I told her that it was alright, that George and I had actually come back to the dorms to have some non-public fun of our own. Where we weren’t limited to what we could do, because we weren't in public. So I actually thanked her for that, which made her laugh.

I found Neville that night as well, and I asked him how the date with my sister went. He said that it went great, and they had a great time. I remember Irina telling me that she was kind of annoyed that they'd been together for a month and Neville hadn't kissed her yet. So, I asked him if he kissed her at all, and he said that he did. I was so happy for him I hugged him so tight he said he couldn't breathe. I was just happy for both of them.

When March came, Fred and Genevieve had their one year anniversary at the beginning of the month. She woke up super giggly and stayed that way all day. I was glad for her. She was so happy with Fred, and he loved her, too. If they could just cool it with how horny they are for each other around other people they wouldn't be so exhausting to be around sometimes.

Fred and George want to keep Genevieve and I out of trouble but they have also stopped caring about getting into trouble. George is always there to talk me down when Umbridge pisses me off or if I can't get a spell right. He was truly my rock, and I loved him so much.

Umbridge became the Headmistress of Hogwarts at the beginning of March, when the D.A. got exposed by one of Cho Chang's many friends. We stopped having lessons then. And we were just learning how to produce a patronus, too when Dobby the House Elf came in screaming about how she found out about us and we all ran as fast as we could not to get caught.

About two weeks later, the twins had hatched a prank for the new Headmistress. They set off an enormous firework display. Gen and I had no idea they were planning it. They just told us to get into the Great Hall and start eating so they wouldn't think she and I were involved in any way. They weren't caught, but everyone knew it was then, but there was also no evidence to tie them to it so they were able to get away with it.

Then, at the end of March, Harry had asked the twins if they would cause another distraction, but he didn't say what for. They agreed to it and said they would help him. They took Gen and I up to their dorm to tell us that they were without a doubt leaving Hogwarts.

If they were caught Umbridge was going to expel them and if they weren't caught they were still going to leave because they would be caught and basically they wanted to leave on their own terms, not expulsion.

Gen and I both actually cried at this news. Gen started begging Fred not to go along with the plan, but I knew their minds were made up. Gen got so upset that she ran out of the room, Fred followed her. George and I looked at each other for a second, sitting in pure silence.

"Are you going to try and convince me not to do it, too?" He asks, after a moment.

"No," I tell him. "Because just like Fred, I know your mind's made up. I love you, and I don't want you to go, but I know that this is bigger than what I want. Gen just doesn't understand that."

He sits on his bed next to me, placing an arm around my waist and he kisses my head. "I promise I'll write to you all the time."

"I'd actually prefer if you didn't," I admit to him, "Umbridge is watching the mail, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I guess you have a point. I promise you that I will be there at King's Cross with everyone else the day you come home for the Summer Holidays."

"I'll be looking forward to it," I tell him, giving him the best smile I could make. "I am going to miss you like crazy."

"I know," he says, holding me closer to him, "I'm going to miss you, too."

Fred came bursting through the door then, looking panicked. "She went up to the girl's dorms. I couldn't follow her. I chased her all the way through the Common Room but she wouldn't stop."

"I'll go talk to her," I say, standing up.

"Thank you," he says, his voice not filled with worry anymore.

I headed to our dorm then. When I got there, Gen was crying into her pillow. I sat next to her, and I patted her back softly as I said, "Genevieve, I don't want them to go either, but crying about it isn't going to make them stay. We only have a few hours left with them, do you really want to spend those hours mad at Fred and avoiding him?"

She turns onto her back, wiping her eyes with her hand and she sniffles her nose. "I just can't believe he's leaving me."

"I know, I don't like it either, I don't. I love both of them. I don't want to see them go. I wish I could tell you more, but this thing going on with Harry is much bigger then we know. He needs their help. He wouldn't have asked them if he wasn't serious. Between you and I, I think he is trying to talk to Sirius."

"Sirius Black?"

"Oh yeah," I nod, "he is his Godfather, after all. My guess is it's him or Lupin."

I know Gen knows all about where the twins and I were all summer, I know Fred told her everything. So finding out that Harry wanted to talk to Sirius wasn't a shock to her.

"Okay, you're right," she says sitting up, "we don't have much time with them, we shouldn't waste it being mad at them."

She stands up then, and we head back to the boy's dorms to find Fred and George when we didn't see them in the Common Room. Fred stood up and walked over to Gen as soon as we entered their room. I sat next to George on his bed, watching as Fred hugged Gen tightly in his arms like he never wanted to let go of her.

George kissed my head, and softly said, "Thanks for talking to her."

"It was no problem," I tell him, acting like it was no big deal.

Fred was kissing Genevieve now. A passionate kiss. I saw him slip his tongue into her mouth. "Gross guys," says George.

Fred stops kissing Gen, and looks over to us on George's bed. "Would you guys mind giving us the room tonight?"

"Actually," says Genevieve, getting Fred's attention, "Let's give them the room. I have a better idea. Let's go to the Astronomy Tower."

"Oh fuck yes," says Fred, who was smirking evilly. He takes her hand and he leads Genevieve out of the dorm room, closing the door behind them as they leave.

"The Astronomy Tower? Really?" I say, still in disbelief about it.

"It's one of Fred's fantasies," says George, rolling his eyes. "I never understood it. I just hope they don't get caught. Umbridge will expel both of them."

"Yeah she will," I agree, then I laid down on his bed, smiling at him. "Come here, you."

He smirks at me, before he leans down on top of me to kiss me.

__________________________
Here's part 21!

So, Fred and Genevieve remind me a lot of Jackie and Kelso from That 70's Show.

Like, they're sweet, and they're good friends, but as a couple they're so horny it's absolutely exhausting to be around them.

The funny thing is, it wasn't intentional, I just had that realization came to me as I was editing.

But I love Jackie and Kelso so I'm not mad at it.

-Emily Winchester.