Fourteen.

June was at the Castle again. And it was time for the Third and final Task of the Triwizard Tournament. Us fifth year students still had to take our O.W.L. exams, because they are Ministry lead, but other than that we didn't have any other exams this year.

The entire Weasley Family were here to watch the final Task, everyone except for Charlie, he was off in Romania. My parents even came through to watch the Task too. George greeted them warmly, my mom even hugged him. Mrs. Weasley hugged me tightly too, and told me she was so happy to hear George and I were together. She also hugged Genevieve too, saying it was nice to finally meet her. She looked so nervous to meet Fred's family but she kept her cool well.

William introduced mom and dad to Luna, and mom was so happy to finally meet her, since William has been telling her everything about her since he met her. We all sat together like a big, happy blended family when we waited for the Third Task to start.

The announcements for the Final Task began then, and they were given as much time as they needed to finish a maze. They didn’t come back for two hours. Fleur came back first after an hour, and then Viktor a half hour later. Then, when Harry and Cedric returned, two hours later looking so battered and beat up, Harry was holding Cedric’s body. Everyone seemed to cheer, but I didn’t. Something looked wrong. Very, very wrong.

Cedric was passed out, unconscious. It scared me to see that he wasn’t moving. He looked dead. I stood up from my seat, watching Harry cry tears streaming down his face as he was clutching Cedric’s unmoving body Dumbeldore began to run over to him after Fleur let out a blood curdling scream.

“Something is wrong with Cedric.” I say, my voice frantic filled with worry.

"HE'S BACK!" Harry screamed at Dumbledore, "VOLDEMORT IS BACK! HE KILLED CEDRIC!"

Everyone started shouting that Cedric was dead. I took off running the Slytherin's so I could take the younger students back to the Common Room. Harry is overtaken from view by Dumbledore, Minister Fudge, and Amos Diggory. Cedric’s father was distraught. He kept shouting about his boy. And then Harry was taken away from pitch after being pulled away from Cedric’s dead body.

Ron tried to run to Harry, but Hermione stopped him, saying we should let the Professors take care of it. She had a point, this was something that the Adults should take care of. We were told to head back to our houses then, so we did. We said goodbye to our family as quickly as we could and we headed back to our houses.

Dumbledore asked us not to ask Harry what happened the night Cedric died. But Harry told Ron and Hermione without them having to ask, who then told Ginny, who told Fred and George what happened and George told me.

The Triwizard Cup was a portkey, and it led to a graveyard where Voldemort killed Cedric right away. He used Harry’s blood to complete a potion that gave him a full on body, and then he explained where he had been, and what he had been doing for the last fifteen years. He had been hiding in Albania, where Wormtail found him. Also, it turned out that Barty Crouch Jr had escaped from Azkaban and was posing as Mad-Eye Moody this entire year, it was him who put Harry’s name into the Goblet of Fire in the first place.

On the very last day of school, Dumbledore gave a speech about Cedric, telling that the Ministry doesn't want us to know how he died, but he told us anyway. He spoke very highly of Cedric, talking about how kind he was and what a good friend he was to everyone. How he was a hard worker, and valued fair play. He said that whether we knew him well or not, Cedric's death has affected everyone in this room.

We all raised a glass to Cedric and toasted to his memory.

Fred and George sat with Ron, Hermione, Harry and I on the way back to King's Cross Station that day. Hermione told us that she found out how Rita Skeeter knew the things that she did. She was an unregistered Animagus. She turned into a beetle. And Hermione had her in a jar! She assured us that she was going to release her, but only if she agreed to never write lies and made up stories again.

When we arrived at King's Cross, out of the eyesight of Mrs. Weasley, Harry gave his 1,000 Galleon Prize money to Fred and George so they could put it towards their joke shop that they wanted to run. They were both very, very grateful. They almost didn't want to take it, because Harry had won it himself, but Harry insisted. His only request was that he didn't tell anyone where they got it from.

We had a normal night at home, but dad announced that my siblings and I weren't staying here this summer. We were all very confused. I guess we were going to be staying at a Safe House, because my mom and dad had joined a group called The Order of the Phoenix. They fought against Voldemort during the last war and they were started up again the night Cedric died. They were looking for new members, so they said they'd join.

My dad said Mr. And Mrs. Weasley and their kids were staying at this safe house, so we would be safe with them. My brother was upset that he wouldn't be able to spend time with Luna this summer after he promised her they would. 

My mom said she would gladly pass letters back and forth for them if he wrote to her. She said that she would tell Luna that we were in America with our grandparents and it was a surprise, that us kids didn't know we were going up tol we got home. William didn't like the idea of lying to Luna but he knew he didn't have a choice.

I seemed to be the only one who was actually happy about spending the summer with the Weasley's. Of course I was. An entire summer with my boyfriend. I was so excited, and I know George would be when he found out I was going, too. I packed my bags that night.

The next day, I was surprised when Remus Lupin came knocking on our door. I didn't realize how much I actually missed him until I saw him. "Professor Lupin!" I exclaimed, excitedly. "What are you doing here?"

"Hello, Daisy," he greets me, smiling happily. "I'm here to take you and your siblings to the Order Headquarters. You don't have to call me Professor anymore. You can call me Remus."

"Okay," I smile at him, "Remus it is."

We both chuckled a bit at that.

"This is another Order member, Nymphadora Tonks, but she prefers to be called Tonks."

"Hello," I say, looking at her now. She was an adorable looking woman. She had purple hair, and she wore grunge style clothing. I thought she was so cute, even though I could tell she was trying not to look adorable.

My brother handed my mom a letter for Luna, and then they hugged for a moment and then she hugged my sister and then I watched my sister hand her a letter too, but I didn't see who it was addressed to. Then me saying that she'd see us very soon. My dad was tagging along to Headquarters with us, but mom was staying home this time.

We rode on our brooms there, and we entered a hidden townhouse in London. After we entered the house we walked down a long hallway until we reached the kitchen where Mrs. Weasley was making lunch for everyone.

"We're here, Molly," Lupin announced and Mrs. Weasley turned around and smiled wide. "Ah! Hello! I thought I heard the door open. We're so happy to have you all here." She walked over to us and hugged us all before she called out for her kids.

Fred and George were downstairs with a pop. They had apparated downstairs. I ran up to George and we hugged tightly. He kissed the top of my head repeatedly for a moment, and then said, "I'm so happy you're here!"

"Me too!" I tell him and then he lets go of me and I see Fred is smiling wide at us. "Hey Freddie," I say and I give him a quick hug too.

"Hey Daisy," says Fred as we hugged, "Good to see you."

I step back from Fred then, and Ginny, Ron, and Hermione all reach the kitchen then, too. I didn't know Hermione was going to be here. She got very excited to see her. We hugged for a good moment as Mrs. Weasley said, "Fred, George, will you please show William where he will be staying?"

"Of course," said George, "You're going to be sharing with us, William. We'll show you."

Fred pointed his wand at the trunk and it started floating. It started flying up the stairs on it's own.

"Daisy, Irina, you'll be staying in the room across the hall from my twins and your brother," says Mrs. Weasley. "Fred and George can show you the way when they take your brother upstairs."

"Great, thanks," I say, smiling at her. George took my hand in his and then waved his wand and our trunks started floating up the stairs like William's did. Then Fred and George led the way upstairs. We walked for a good minute before we finally reached our rooms. Fred showed William to their room, and George took us across the hall to our room.

"Here you are, ladies," he said flicking the light on. Irina picked a bed, and I took the other one, as our trunks landed at the feet of our beds. 

I sat on my bed, and I looked up at George. "So, this is home for the Summer?" I say, looking around taking it all in.

"Welcome home," said George, who smiled at me.

___________________________
Here's part 14!

We're about to be in book 5! We're nearly there!

-Emily Winchester.