Six.

Harry didn't get his Firebolt back until right before the Gryffindor VS Ravenclaw game. But between that time Ron swore that Hermione’s cat Crookshanks ate his rat Scabbers. It basically ended their friendship and poor Harry was splitting his time between the two of them like he was spending time with his divorced parents.

Ron was very excited to see Draco Malfoy’s face at breakfast that morning of the game. He was awestruck. People from all different houses were coming over to see it. The Hufflepuff Seeker, Cedric Diggory, came over to our table to take a look at it too.

At the Ravenclaw VS Gryffindor game I sat with the girls from my dorm and I noticed that Ron sat as close as he could get with Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan, two boys from his dorm. Harry seemed distracted by the Ravenclaw Seeker, a fourth year girl called Cho Chang, the entire game. So much so that we saw Oliver Wood yelling at Harry about it. Harry caught the snitch in the end, winning them the game. The girls from my dorm and I all cheered, and Genevieve hugged me, squeezing me tight, and I hugged her back and we cheered while  jumping up and down.

No one slept in the Gryffindor Tower that night, and not because we were partying too hard. Sirius Black had attacked Ron in his sleep with a knife. Well, Ron was fine, actually, but he did wake to see Sirius standing over him holding a blade and their curtains were slashed up now. The entire house waited in the common room while the teachers searched the castle yet again.

I sat on the couch by the fireplace with Genevieve. Katie, Leanne and Devon all around us in chairs. George had come over to us, and he sat next to me. "How's Ron?" I ask him.

"He's fine," says George, his tone kind of annoyed. "He had to wake us up for nothing."

"Not nothing, George, Sirius Black was in his dorm room. He had a knife." I remind him. He responds by scooching down and laying his head onto my shoulder.

"He's fine," he says, his voice tired. "Black is gone. There's no way he's still in the castle. He left before he could get caught like last time."

George lets out a yawn while covering his mouth with one of his large hands and then gets comfortable and closes his eyes. I couldn't help it. My hand was suddenly in his hair before I could realize what's going on. I started running my fingers through his long hair.

"That feels good," he says, his voice small and tired. I chuckle at that comment. I noticed then all of my friends were looking at us. Of course they were. I couldn't help but smile right now. He was too cute, honestly.

It was a little bit later when Fred came over to us to collect his brother. I think George had actually fallen asleep because he had to be shook by Fred in order to get his attention. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and said, "Thanks for letting me use you as a pillow for a moment, Daisy."

"No problem," I tell him, giving him a small smile.

He says up, saying goodnight to us all, and then he and Fred head back up to their dorm. All of my friends are looking at me again. As we headed back to the fourth year girls dorms they were quiet, but as soon as the door was closed they started on me.

"George is so into you, Daisy," started Genevieve. "What's your secret? I need to work that kind of Magic on Fred."

"There's no magic. We're just friends."

Genevieve turns her head to look at Katie now. "Katie, you know George better than any of us. Do you think that George is into Daisy?"

"Well, it did kind of remind me of how Fred sometimes leans on Angelina when Oliver makes us get up super early for Quidditch practice. And we all know Fred likes her, and Fred and George are pretty much the same person. I can totally picture Fred telling George to do that to you, too if he liked you."

"So what you're saying is it's a possibility?" Asks Genevieve, who seemed more into this than I was.

"Yes," Katie shrugs, "But he could have also just been super tired."

"He was probably just super tired," I say, getting into bed.

"I think he likes you," says Genevieve, as if we didn't already know what she thought about this.

"We're friends," I say, my tone kind of hard. I lay down, pulling the covers over me.

Gen just smiles at me before she pulls her covers up over herself as well. She could tell I didn't really want to talk about this anymore. I didn’t know if George liked me or not, and I didn't want to find out. If he didn't like me, I'd be crushed. So I'd rather just stay friends, and not make anything too awkward for us. It was better if I didn't know.

During the month of March, Hermione looked like a madwoman in the Common Room. She would have four books open at a time, she would frantically be reading all of them, working on homework all night long. With Harry at Quidditch practice, and Ron not speaking to her, she was always alone now. I felt kind of bad for her, but at the same time I knew she was keeping busy enough with her schoolwork not to care if her friends were still her friends.

Fred and George turned 16 on April 1st, and my birthday was later that same month on the 23rd, they were both excited because they only had one more year before they could do magic outside of school. George had told me that he and Fred want to run a joke shop of their own, they want to call it Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes, and I honestly thought that was perfect for the two of them, he told me that their mom doesn't like the idea very much.

Since Gryffindor beat Ravenclaw, they were going up against Slytherin in the final Quidditch game. Whoever won got the House Cup. On April 20th, Hagrid had to go into London with Buckbeak the Hippogriff for his hearing. They ended up sentencing Buckbeak to death for attacking Draco Malfoy on the very first day of school. Hagrid was so upset about it. Hermione punched Draco in the face for making fun of Hagrid for being so upset about it.
I wish I could have seen that.

The Quidditch House Cup game was actually on my 15th birthday. It was the dirtiest match that I’ve ever watched. The Slytherins were doing everything they could to trip up the Gryffindors. Cornering them in tight sports, trying to knock opposing team members off their brooms, Beaters using their clubs to try and hit the other players and then act like they thought that a person was a Bludger. It was awful to watch, honestly.

Us Gryffindors rushed the pitch quickly as we could, and Harry was overtaken and lifted up by the crowd before I could reach him and tell him I was so proud of the game he played. So, I found George Weasley instead and I hugged him tightly, telling him I was so proud of him for that game. He hugged me back for a good moment.

I watched as Fred actually hugged Genevieve for a good moment, but then he let go of her and went right to Angelina and hugged her for much longer and even jumped a bit celebrating their win. She looked so sad to watch that, and I was sad for her. But the truth was Fred just doesn't like her like that, and she was going to have to accept that.

There was a big party at Gryffindor Tower that night. Not even Percy Weasley tried to break it up. Hermione was just her regular corner, with her books open doing schoolwork. She wasn't celebrating or anything. I watched Harry go over and talk to her, but they didn't talk very long.

In May, I got a letter from my mom, telling me that my family had found a house, my dad got a job at the British Ministry, and that the transfer to Hogwarts for my brother and sister was set up. It was it. My family was moving to England, my brother and sister were leaving Ilvermorny. I was so overwhelmed with excitement that I started crying.

June was at the Castle now. The Weasley twins were preparing for but not stressing about taking their O.W.L. exams in the slightest bit, but Percy Weasley was going crazy about his N.E.W.T. exams. He was driving the entire Gryffindor tower insane. He was already a stick in the mud. My fourth year final exams went by rather quickly, Hermione apparently failed her Transfiguration exam, and we spent about 30 whole minutes trying to calm her down before we took our Defense Against the Dark Arts exam.

Buckbeak was set to be executed a few days before we were set to him. We had finished exams and were preparing to go home. The next morning we woke to the news that Ron was in the Hospital Wing. Fred and George went to visit him, and he told me everything when he got back.

He told me what had happened. Apparently, Sirius Black was framed this entire time. He wasn't an inanse, dangerous murderer at all. He was framed by a man named Peter Pettigrew, who had been disguising himself as Scabbers, Ron's pet rat. He was the one who told You-Know-Who where Harry’s parents were, not Sirius.

Sirius can change into a dog, and he grabbed Ron and messed up his leg. He also told me that Professor Lupin was a werewolf and that when Snape had assigned us that essay on werewolves, he wanted us to figure it out on our own. Only Hermione did though. Peter was able to get away and Hermione and Harry used a Time Turner to help Sirius escape with Buckbeak and save both of them. He was now on the run again with Buckbeak.

Sadly Professor Lupin would not be teaching at Hogwarts next year. Professor Snape let it slip that he was a werewolf and Lupin resigned in shame. I felt bad for him for that. He shouldn't have had to resign for that, but we couldn't stop him.

On the ride home, I sat with my friends from my dorm. When we arrived at King's Cross Station I was surprised to see my entire family was here to see me. My sister started clapping and bouncing up and down. It made me smile. She started running at me, and we hugged when she reached me. I was so excited to see her, and that she was going to Hogwarts with me next year.

We walked to the rest of our family together, her arm around me. I hugged all of my family when Irina and I reached them. It was then that I saw all of the Weasleys standing next to us, smiling happily hugging and greeting their parents.

George noticed we were next to them and he came over to us smiling wide. I know he was excited to meet Irina and William. "Is this your brother and sister?" He asked, the excitement all in his voice.

"Yes, Irina, William, this is my good friend George Weasley."

"Hi," said Irina, holding out her hand. "D-Daisy talks about you alot."

"All good things, I hope," said George as he takes her hand in his, shaking it. He smiled at her as they greeted each other. "You two really are twins, huh? That's cool, I have a twin brother, too."

"It is cool, y-yeah," said Irina as she smiled, too.

He shook William's hand too, introducing himself to my brother. Then he said, "Your sister talks about you guys a lot too."

"I'm sure she does," says William, who is smiling now, too.

"George," said Fred, who was now coming up to his brother. "Come on Georgie. Mum's got dinner waiting. Oh, hello, I'm Fred. You must be Daisy's siblings."

"That's us," said William.

"Good to meet you, glad to hear you're coming to Hogwarts next year." He turned his head to George then, "Come on, before Mum comes over here herself. Dad said they're coming over for dinner tomorrow. You'll see them then."

"Alright," said George nodding, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He gripped me into a hug then. I wasn't expecting it, but I gladly hugged him back and then he said goodbye and left, walking over to his family.

__________________________
Here's part 6!

If only George Weasley was a real person.

A girl can dream, right?

-Emily Winchester.