Fifteen.

Mrs. Weasley gave Fred, George, and Ron haircuts when they got here. I liked the long hair look on George but I was into this short hair look too. It took a few hours to get used to it. Mom and dad came over every day. She gave my brother his letters from Luna, and he'd spend all morning writing her back, trying to find the words he wanted to say to her after reading her letter. He'd give them to mom and she'd pass them on.

They did it that way so that way we wouldn't have owls coming in and out of Headquarters. Ron already had to let his owl out at night. Mom was taking care of our owls at home. We have a family we all use from time to time, but they got me my own when I started at Hogwarts. Hermione had brought Crookshanks with her, but he was a very self sufficient cat. And having a cat outside was more normal than having owls flying around.

My mom would also bring the Weasley's their mail as well and she took care of their owl, Errol, for them while they were out. The day after we got here I met the owner, Sirius Black. He wasn't anything like the Media was saying he was. He was somewhat calm, and he was very nice. He said that any child of the members of The Order of the Phoenix would have a safe place at his home.

Remus also lived here, but he was often gone doing work for the Order. So he wasn't here all the time but he was here most days. He never got to meet my brother and sister while he was teaching at Hogwarts so I was happy he got to know them now too. All of the staff knew why I was actually there, so now he got to see the people that I got kicked out of Ilvermorny for.

Sirius and Remus were best friends, and you can tell just how close they were when they talked to each other. Most of the time they agreed with each other. Other times they bickered like an old married couple. Sirius was itching to go outside, and Remus would have to remind why he couldn't. I felt bad for Sirius, he couldn't leave his own home. His only company was s kids and Mrs. Weasley when Remus wasn't here. But on the bright side when he was his best friend.

Harry wasn't here. We didn't know exactly why, but we knew Dumbledore said he wanted to wait to get him at the right moment. That's why Ron has his own room right now. He's leaving a bed open for Harry when they finally bring him here.

Bill Weasley had started dating Fleur Delacour, the Triwizard Tournament Champion from Beauxbatons. She had moved from France permanently and got a job at the Wizard Bank Gringotts where Bill worked, and they hit it off.

The Ministry is spreading lies in The Daily Prophet, saying Harry and Dumbledore were lying and Voldemort wasn't back and they shouldn't be worried. Minister Fudge was saying that Dumbledore was old and losing his mind and shouldn't be trusted.

It was bad enough he was spreading those lies, but Percy Weasley believed them, and now he wasn't talking to his family anymore because he chose to believe lies over the truth. The only ones who seemed actually bothered by this were his parents, his siblings didn't seem to care. My siblings were lucky enough not to know Percy, if they had, they would understand.

Of course us kids weren't allowed to listen in on Order meetings, but that didn't stop Fred and George from trying to listen. They had invented something called Extendable Ears to try and listen in on the meetings.

It drove Fred and George crazy that they didn't know what was going on in the meetings. Because they're of age, but they couldn't be in the meetings because they're still in school for another year. It honestly drove them nuts.

I knew that if Harry only knew what was going on that he would want to know everything, too. He sent me a letter, about two weeks after we arrived. He knew that Ron and Hermione were sending short letters for a reason, and he came to me hoping that I would send him a longer letter. I didn't, because I wasn't allowed to. I told him everything I was allowed to, which wasn't a lot. But I assured him that we were all okay and doing well.

I felt so bad for not telling him what he wanted to know, but I wasn't allowed to. He'd understand eventually when the time was right and the Order came for him. We just didn't know when that would be. I just hoped that he was safe wherever he was.

Mrs. Weasley kept us kids busy cleaning the house during the day. No one has lived in this house in about a decade, and the house elf Kreacher didn't do anything except for try and hide his old mistresses things from us so we wouldn't throw them out while cleaning. So we have a lot of work for us to do.

The house was old and dirty. Every inch of it had a layer of dust on it. So we certainly had our work cut our for us. Mrs. Weasley would split us off into pairs and groups and give us different jobs around the house.

I didn't want to rub it in anyone's face that George and I were lucky enough to be able to spend the Summer together. I know William was missing Luna and Fred was missing Genevieve, too. So as much as we enjoyed being together we knew there were others that weren't as lucky as we were.

Most of the time I sat on George's bed while he and Fred worked on things for their future joke shop. They've even started selling things through a Mail Order Business. They put out an add in the Daily Prophet and Mrs. Weasley was not happy that they did that.

She doesn't want them to run a Joke Shop but I think that it's a perfect job for them and I am fully supportive over them. It made George very happy to know that I was supportive of his dreams. Genevieve also thought it was a good idea for them to run a joke shop too. I even helped them design a logo for their shop, which I was very happy to do.

Fred and George loved to work on their shop items while there were meetings going on downstairs. I would sit on George's bed and did some art while they worked. But tonight was different. We were alone and he was laying with his head on his lap was I worked on some drawings. We were alone, which was new for us. We've never been alone like this before. It was nice.

His arms were wrapped around my waist, his head in my lap whe I worked on some art. We had been up here alone for about 15 minutes, I was just getting comfortable, when he lifted his head up and said, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I answer without thinking about it, "of course I do, baby. You know I trust you."

"Good," He unwrapped his hands from around my waist, and started to unbutton my shorts. I grabbed onto his hand, stopping him.

My tone was hard as I asked, "What are you doing?"

"You said you trusted me," he says, looking up at me.

"Yeah. I thought you meant in general, I didn't know you were going to try to take my pants off. We've never talked about that before."

He sits up then, looking at me, "If you're not ready that's fine."

"You didn't even try to find out. You just tried to undress me."

"Well I wasn't trying to make you go all the way with me." He admits, looking away from me and off to the walls of the bedroom. "I just wanted to touch you, make you feel good. Don't you think it's time we started working our way up to going all the way?"

"I mean, yeah, of course. But you should have had this talk with me first but you just tried to take my pants off, George. Do you understand how that startled me?"

"Yeah," he says, nodding, "I'm sorry. You're right. We should have talked first."

"We haven't even said I Love You yet." I remind him. I put my drawing down on the nightstand next to the bed.

"I do though. I love you, Daisy. And I can tell that you feel the same way. You've done so much for me, and I appreciate you so much. I just want to show you how much you mean to me, you know, without words and all. I want to make you feel good."

My heart was pounding, but not because I was nervous, but because he was right. His words were so right. I did love him. And he was right, we should start showing each other how much we love each other in other ways.

"I love you," I tell him, a smile. Then I kiss him. He kisses me back, hard. Soon enough we were making out on his bed. He starts to kiss my neck, and my mind started to wonder somewhere else. Our parents were occupied downstairs at the meeting, but there were still other factors we needed to consider as well.

"George, what about Fred and William, this is their room, too. They could come in here at any moment."

"Fred is going to keep your brother busy, don't worry."

"Oh so you talked to your brother about this but not me?" I ask, jokingly. It does make him laugh.

"I didn't have to say much. He knew what I mean when I asked him to keep your brother entertained."

I smiled at him again, I love to look at his face. He was so pretty. And he was all mine. I wanted him so bad. I couldn't wait to have him the way that I wanted him, too. "Well, I guess we don't have much time. If we're going to do this we should get started."

___________________________
Here's part 15!

I say this a lot, but I need me a George Weasley in my life.

Like I really do.

-Emily Winchester.