Twenty-Eight.

It's been a month now that my memory got wiped, and I haven't regained anything. Even though I don't remember learning anything the past three years, I somehow can perform spells that I have no recollection learning. I have all the muscle memory but none of the actual memory.

When I got out of the Hospital Wing, all everyone asked me about for about two weeks was George, and what happened with him. I stopped counting how many people asked me about him. I got sick of it and I broke down one night and I asked Genevieve, "Why does everyone seem to care about George more than me? I just got my memories taken from me and all everyone cares about is if I'm still dating some guy that I don't even know the first thing about." 

"Because," she said, sitting on her bed, looking at me. "You and George were absolutely perfect together, that's why. You never never had a disagreement let alone an actual argument. You two knew each other so well, no one here had ever seen anything like it. You two didn't even need to talk to each other to know what the other needed. I wish I had that with Fred. Fred's amazing but he's nothing like George when it comes to how well he knows me like George knows you."

She stood up then and walked over to me, "You two had such an amazing relationship. He was willing to stay with you even though you had no clue who he was, because that's how much you two loved each other. I hope that you two find your way back to each other, but I promise you that I won't be upset with you if that doesn't happen."

"Thanks," I say, smiling.

I understood it now. It was something that I had never considered what she told me before. We're so young I never thought that mine and George's relationship was that serious. It was odd to hear about but it also made sense. I could tell how much he loved me at the Hospital Wing when I let him hug me, and how he looked at me every single time he looked in my direction.

Before Ron got out of the Hospital Wing there was a Quidditch game. We had to use our reserve Keeper, and Ginny's ex-boyfriend Dean Thomas played Chaser in the spot of Katie Bell, who I have been told I am friends with but I don't remember her.

Apparently she was cursed a long time ago and she's hardly been at school all year. I felt bad for her but Leanne said she's doing better.

Harry got hit in the head with a bludger during the game and ended up with Ron in the Hospital Wing for the rest of the weekend.

A few weeks later, Katie returned and I suddenly wasn't the topic of everyone's conversation anymore, which I was totally fine with. Katie was sad to hear about what happened to me. Harry came up to her right away and kept asking her questions about her attack like he had me. Just like with me, he wanted to know everything she could remember. Just like me though she couldn't remember anything that happened to her.

Harry was certain that he had something to do with what happened to me and Katie, so he went after him. Accusing him of what he had done. When Draco ran from Harry out of pure fear, Harry used a spell called Sectumsempra that sliced his neck and chest open. Harry didn’t know what it did, otherwise he wouldn't have used it on him.

Draco started bleeding out on the boys bathroom floor. If it hadn’t been for the ghost Moaning Myrtle yelling that there had been a murder, Draco would have died because Harry was in too much shock to do anything. Professor Snape was able to stop the bleeding and get Draco to the Hospital wing in time before too much damage had occurred.

Harry was kicked out of the last Quidditch game for this, and he had to spend every Saturday with Professor Snape doing detentions for the rest of the school year.

Ginny played Seeker for us in the last game now that Katie was back to play in her spot. Ginny won the Quidditch game for Gryffindor, winning us the house cup. Oliver Wood would be proud of her. We were all celebrating in the Common Room when Harry walked right up to her and kissed her right on the lips and everyone cheered him on and we partied all night celebrating our win.

Ginny and Harry started dating that night. They went for a walk and when they came back they were together. Ginny told me that George has been writing to her, asking her about me and how I am doing. She told him I'm doing fine, but I still don't remember what I lost. It was very sweet to see that George was asking about me.

Harry found out what happened to me for real in June. I woke up in early mid-June to the news that Professor Dumbledore was dead and Harry knew what happened to me and that Bill Weasley was here in the Hospital Wing.

He had one last private lesson with Professor Dumbledore, and Draco Malfoy caught up with them on the Astronomy Tower. Dumbledore made Harry hide, and Draco confessed I overheard him talking to Snape about him cursing Katie, and he obliviated my mind and Professor Snape brought back my early memories but didn't bring back anything from Hogwarts.

There was a big battle, and Professor Snape killed Professor Dumbledore. It was terrible. Bill Weasley was attacked by a werewolf. He wouldn't become a werewolf but he would have scars on his face for the rest of his life. His fiance, Fleur, didn't mind this at all. She was even more ready to get married now, which made Mrs. Weasley very happy to hear.

Dumbledore's funeral was a beautiful ceremony, and he was buried on the grounds, like he had wished. He’s certainly going to be missed. I sat with my parents, who both shed tears. I did too, everyone did except for the Ministry people that were here. 

When the ceremony was over, we all went up to the casket row by row and said goodbye to our headmaster. The Weasley’s were one row ahead of mine, so I got to look at the back of George's head during the funeral. It didn't make me feel any better. 

Harry and Ginny went on a walk after the funeral was over. George came up to me, and I knew it was George because Genevieve had taken Fred off to speak to her parents. He looked down at his big feet, before he brought his brown eyes up to me and said, "Ron told me that they found out what happened to you."

"Yeah," I say, nodding, "Like a lot that happened this year, it was Draco. I guess I overheard what he had done to Katie and I planned on telling on him."

George nods, putting the pieces of the rest of the story together, "So he wiped your memory to keep you from spilling his secrets."

"Exactly," I tell him, nodding, "And Snape preserved everything except for Hogwarts and performed a spell to keep me from getting them back."

He sighs before he speaks again, "Well, at least we know what happened now and we don't have to wonder. I just wish that there was a way that we could get your memory back."

"I know," I say, and I even bring my hand up to touch his shoulder. "I wish there was too."

"Well it's not all that bad. You're done with school now so you should come visitine and Fred's shop. Diagon Alley isn't as full of life as it used to be but our shop is awesome. You'll love it. Fred and I live in a flat above it, and Gen is moving in, so if you want to see her you'll have to go there anyways."

"I'm sure I will make my way there very soon," I say, smiling at him. He smiles down at me before he walks over to his family.

I ended up making my way there about a week later. He was right, the shop was awesome. From what everyone has told me about Fred and George this shop captured their essence perfectly. The first person that I saw that I knew was Fred.

"Daisy!" he exclaimed, "Gen said you were coming over for lunch. We haven't told George, he's going to be so happy to see you."

"Oh, lovely," I say, smiling as best as I could. 

Now that I'm out of school, I have a feeling that everyone is going to try and get George and I back together. I didn't want to be pressured into it. He was a nice guy, but that's all that I knew about him so far.

Genevieve came downstairs after that, and she hugged me tightly, greeting me warmly. "Before we go upstairs, you have to say hi to George. No objections. He's just doing paperwork in the office. Come on."

She took my hand and led me through the store. She took me to the office where George was, and when she opened the door, we didn't find George by himself doing paperwork like Gen said he was. Instead he was sitting on his chair, a pretty blonde girl on his lap with her tongue down his throat.

___________________________
Here's part 28!

I know I haven't updated in a minute.

I've been doing some research for a Marauders Era, Remus Lupin Fanfiction that I'm going to start working on.

-Emily Winchester.

The American. (George Weasley)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें