Maybe this would not be such a bad idea? Because any lady who is not interested in him shows they dont mind about titles and are looking for love just like him. Maybe this would help him find his future wife and future mother of his children. That is of course if she wanted children, he wouldn't be forcing them if they did not.

The Bridgerton Household:

This house was just as busy as the rest of the houses you could imagine was. Maids were running around performing various tasks in order to get their ladies ready to meet the one and only Queen Charlotte. Daphne had been redying herself the whole night and was still not ready to leave. However Alyssa had taken her time and was now helping get her sisters ready even though they would not be meeting the Queen she wanted them to feel included. Although Eloise probably would have enjoyed being ignored for the day so that she could carry on scribbling all sorts down in her notepad. Hyacinth loved the attention she kept telling everyone including the maids that she felt like a princess.

'Well Princess Hyacinth, shall we go get our sister?' Alyssa asked the youngest.

'Yes yes yes!' Hyacinth grabbed her hand and pulled her towards Daphne's room. Daphne stood looking at her dress in the mirror while checking herself over and over again.

'Hyacinth will you give me and Daphne a second alone?' Alyssa asked knowing Daphne needed convincing that she looked beautiful and anyone would be lucky to have her.

'But I just got here!' Hyacinth exclaimed, stamping her little feet on the floor.

'Please?' Alyssa asked, pressing a kiss on her forehead before ushering her out of the door.

The door was shut quickly and Alyssa turned and walked over to Daphne who was still standing looking over herself in the mirror.

'You look beautiful Daphne' Alyssa rubbed her shoulders while peering over her shoulder into the mirror.

'Thank you Alyssa' Daphne answered unsure.

'No really Daphne! I would not say it if I didn't mean it. So turn around walk out that door with a big smile, and get all them men to follow you begging to talk to you' Alyssa put on her best bossy voice.

'DAPHNE! ALYSSA!'

'YOU MUST MAKE HASTE' A loud voice shouted from downstairs, a voice which could only belong to Miss Eloise Bridgerton.

'We must make haste according to Eloise. So listen to your younger sister and let's go' Alyssa giggled.

'Alright' Daphne nodded feeling better after a talk with her older sister. She had missed her dearly while she was away, she had missed their chats and when Alyssa would teach her how to play the piano. A skill which had come in very handy and all she had to was thank her sister for that.

'I bet Eloise is already complaining about her dress' Alyssa said trying to get her sister to laugh.

'I think she is too busy worrying about us being late' Daphne laughed as they reached the top of the stairs when they heard her say.

'Should you think they heard me?' Eloise asked their brothers with her hands on her hips.

'We did indeed hear you Eloise' Daphne giggled as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

Alyssa looked around for her brother but he was nowhere in sight, and by brother she meant anthony not benedict, colin or gregory. They were present unlike her twin brother. Pulling Benedict aside she decided to ask him.

'Where is my brother Benedict?' Alyssa asked him. Although he was his brother too she knew he would know what she meant as they were the closest out of them all.

'I am right here dear sister' He laughed pulling his glove off to put his hand on her forehead as if he was checking if she was ill.

'Anthony not you' She asked, pushing his hand off her face.

'I do not know, but he will be there' He answered hoping she didn't realize he was lying.

She set off walking away but quickly said loud enough so Benedict could hear but not the rest of the family.

'He's with that whore Sienna, so don't lie to me next time Benedict. I don't appreciate being lied to like I'm one of the younger children, I am older than you I hope you realize' She said before joining Daphne leaving the house.

Benedict quickly cursed his brother out for getting him on his older sister's bad side after only being home a day.

A/N- Hey it's me again! I just wanted to say this before I get questions. I have realized with Alyssa being Anthony's twin sister she will be 30 years old and that's old for someone not married. But I'm reducing his and hers age to 28 in my book! And the rest will just be the same age. The gap between the twins and Benedict is a year but I would much rather that be then they be older. The love interest in this book is older anyways he is 29 so it fits better although I wouldn't of minded if she was any younger!