After seeing the way he glances at her when he thinks no one is paying him any attention I don't think Ryder is as over Aubree as she thinks he is. Plus I don't remember him bringing any other women back to hit hotel the entire time I was on tour. Sure he would talk and flirt, but I think that had more to do with keeping up appearances then anything else. Also let's not forget the right he got into over the man dancing with Aubree. He may give of this aurora that he has no feelings, but I simply don't believe it. The two of them are going to fall and I need to make sure I have the popcorn ready for when they do.

Not wanting to rock the boat more then I already have right before we are heading out I decided to change the subject away from Ryder. "I still can't wrap my head around the fact I had mono." I sit up on the edge of the bed and Aubree joins me.

"Me too, but I'm so glad it was mono and not the other." She says giving me a tight hug. "I just found the best assistant and I don't want to have to start the hiring processes all over again."

I laugh thinking about the horror stores I heard about her former assistants. "No more Madisons?"

"Hell no!" We burst into a fit of giggling, but stop due to the loud banging on the door.

Dimitri's voice filters through the door. "Ready yet, because we are all down stairs waiting on you." He attempts to keep his voice light, but I can detect a slight annoyance to his tone. Seems my rocker is feeling slightly left out.

Aubree and I leap from them bed and do one more mirror check before I open the door. Drool almost pools from my mouth at the sight of Dimitri leaning up against the wall. The clothes I picked out for him cling to him exposing his sexy muscles and he finished his look with black biker boots. Maybe I'll be the one telling him to change instead of him telling me or maybe we will stay home for a party of our own.

Dimitri stands there with a cocky smile on his face. He knows I'm enjoying the view of him before me. My eyes hungrily take in the view before me and is eyes do the same. He pushed off from the wall and stalks towards me. 

I freeze and watch him come closer to me with each step. When he is in front of me he gathers me into his arms and kisses me on the nose. "Your beautiful Skylar."

I blush under his steady blue eyes gaze. I never felt beautiful, but with him I do. And I know I shouldn't let a man dictate how I feel about myself, but how would you feel if a rock God found you beautiful. I also love the fact that he never calls me hot or sexy instead he uses beautiful and gorgeous. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for a heated kiss. We were so lost in each other that neither one of us notices that we were no longer alone The guys has ventured up the stairs and were making faces and sounds at us. I pull away from Dimitri and hide my heated face into his chest. I still was slightly shy showing him affection in front of everyone.

Dimitri gently adds some space between us and cups my face on his hand. "Don't hide baby. They are just jealous you are with me and not them."

I roll my eyes at his statement. Wanting to get the attention off of me I say, "thought we were heading out to celebrate." My words get everyone up and moving. The guys dance down the stairs in excitement. I also notice how Ryder hung back to walk down the stairs with Aubree. Still can't believe she thinks a relationship with him is a lost cause. 

Dimitri and I are the last to make our way towards the door. As I walk past the family room I notice there are over night bags thrown around the room. The guys must also be staying over tonight as well. Then again that makes sense since everyone is going to be drinking.

We all walk out of the condo and head down to the front of the building. The limo was at the curb waiting for us and we quickly head inside.

Aubree and I end up next to each other with Ryder on her other side and Dimitri on mine. Not surprised the boys finagled themselves next to us. Tray was on the other side of Dimitri pouting because he wanted to sit next to his bestest best friend. The only way I got him to stop complaining was I promised him a dance. Which made him happy, but Dimitri not so much.