Chapter Two: It Is On

Start from the beginning

"Who was that?"

I shrugged and went back to my seat and opened my book up and continued writing in it.

The door bell rang and Teddy stood and walked away... i'm going to get another lecture, aren't I?

"Hello, boy's, come in"

We all looked up to see five guy's, who were glaring at me. I gave them an innocent smile and a wink, before I turned and quickly signed to Frank.

'I hope they don't mind me and you pranking them'

Frank immeadiately grinned "Oh honey, I don't think they'll know what hit them" we turned to see everyone staring at us.

"Talon..." Dad warned me.

I wrinkled my nose and winked at him.

We all turned to the guy's and stood at the exact same time.

We stood on opposite end's of the room and looked at each other, examining their freakiness.

I saw the curly one give the head to toe.

I narrowed my eyes at him and Dad, Ray, Frank and Mikey stood in front of me. I decided to muck and around and zap Frank in-between his ribs.

He yelped and jumped a few inches of the ground and I quickly ran behind Dad "Oh, it is so on girlie" 

I hit my chest and posed, before giving him the 'Come At Me' gesture.

"Right, before Frank and Talon decided to break a window, again-" Frank and I grinned, that was a good day.

"Sit down so we can discuss what's going to happen"

We all sat down, One Direction on the furthest couch possible, and My Chem on the other couch, Teddy and Simon in the middle.

"Right, so we're going to-"

Simon was interrupted by my ring tone, lord save me.

"Sext, Sext, Sext, me

Sext, Sext, Sext, me

Sext, Sext, Sext, me" I quickly patted down my person, searching for my phone.

"Less than three is just a tease

Send those nudes, make me drool

Hit me up-make me cum

Wanna sext? I'll show you some

Sticky drama all the way

Want my dick? You gotta pay!

You've seen what my thumbs can do

Time to use my tongue on you"

I looked at Dad wide eyed, and gave him the 'I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK IT IS' look.

I quickly started to push my boy's off of the couch and looked in-between the couch cushions. I could basically feel everyone's stare's on me as I ripped apart the couch, searching my my mobile.

"Show me what you got on my LCD

Let's get down to it

So you can get down on me

Cybering is so 1999

You've got to be textually active

If you want to be mine

'Cause....

I wanna fuck you hard

I wanna feel you deep