The seven friends were at their favourite place, Seok Jin's cafe. Seok Jin was an excellent chef and after tons of persuasion from his six friends, he finally decided to open a cafe. It's been open for a couple of months and actually took off pretty well. It is the only good and affordable cafe near their university and everyday, tired university students sit in the cafe to study, complete assignments, have dates or just have a relaxing cup of tea or coffee. It was Namjoon's idea to open one near university. It was definitely a good suggestion. When it began, all the six friends worked shifts in the cafe because Seok Jin didn't have any employees. They didn't take any salary, they were just happy to help their bestfriend. But, obviously they always had their favourite dish, Jin's special chocolate cake for free. Now that Seok Jin had earned some money and had expanded his business, he had two employees but the six friends always helped him as and when required. 

Right now, the seven friends were seated in the cafe at 10 p.m. The cafe had just closed after it attended to it's last customer. Per usual, Bangtan (that's what they call themselves, Bangtan Sonyeondan) were feasting on the leftovers because they obviously didn't want to waste food or serve stale food to their customers the next day.

While doing so, all of them sat on a table, Jungkook and Taehyung sitting opposite each other. 

On hearing Taehyung talking to Jungkook, Jimin spoke up, "You're going on a date Tae?" 

Taehyung shook his head as he explained, "No Chim, just meeting my online bestfriend, you know, Kookie?"

Jimin nodded as he broke into a huge grin, "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you. You've been wanting to meet him since forever!"

Taehyung excitedly nodded his head in agreement.

Jungkook, knowing Jin knew about his little secret, instinctively looked at him, making eye contact. He gulped as he thought Jin would be mad at him but displayed a small smile when he saw Jin smile and nod in a way of wishing luck. With a short nod, he acknowledged Jin's wish.

"Jimin," Jungkook began

"Tae's gonna send you a pic of how he looks. Make sure he's dressed nicely. I don't want him to look homeless if anything, you know, happens" Jimin chuckles in response, the others breaking into smiles. But as soon as Jungkook saw Taehyung's frown, he immediately lifted his hands up in defense. 

"Even though, Tae never looks bad" At that, Taehyung shook his head and smiled.

"True that. Ask me, the fashionista himself" Hoseok announced.

The others rolled their eyes but of course admitted that what he said was a fact.

"This cake is literally the best thing to exist on this planet. I would sacrifice all of you to have this everyday in my life" Yoongi said, stuffing a piece in his mouth.

"Mind you, sir. This cake wouldn't exist if I didn't" Jin said.

"Whatever" Yoongi said as the others chuckled.

|SATUDAY MORNING|

'Fuck, it's the day' Taehyung said as he opened his closet.

It was 10:30 a.m. right now. He was already bathed and looked for what he could wear. He obviously wanted to wear something good that would impress Kookie. I mean, he wasn't just meeting his bestfriend, he was also meeting his crush.

'A crush on someone I haven't met or seen. Wow Taehyung'

After a lot of overthinking and indecisiveness, he finally narrowed down to one outfit. It was casual yet appealing.