chapter 30

it had been a week since i found out george and angelina were a couple. since he broke my heart into two.

but it's fine now, i'm in another relationship with someone else that makes me happy. with harry.

it felt weird though, because it didn't feel like it did when i was dating george. of course harry and i really liked each other, but sparks didn't fly like they did with george.

i could tell harry felt the same way. he seemed happier with ginny, but we were still happy together.

something many people don't know about me is that i love writing songs and playing the piano to them. this weekend i wrote a song about george.

"hey everybody! would you guys like to hear a song that i wrote?" i say to the gryffindor common room.

they all looked at each other and were in shock. they obviously didn't know i liked to write songs and play instruments.

one person knew though.

they all cheered and i played the song for them.

creds go to miss olivia rodrigo :)

i finished and everyone was in shock. they all knew who this was about, but they didn't say anything.

george didn't know though, and he just clapped along with everybody else.

"rach, that was bloody brilliant! if didn't know you could sing like that!" harry says to me, gives me a kiss on the cheek.

i suddenly felt a little spark.

"thank you harry, many people don't know that i could do that. some do, but not many." i say to him, as we walks me back to the slytherin dungeon.

"well, now more people know how talented and beautiful you are." he says, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

i walked back into my dorm, and immediately balled. then draco walked in.

"rachel what's wrong?!" he says to me.

i look at him, my eyes full of tears. i wanted to scream because i didn't know how to feel. or do. or breath.

"i don't know who to love draco! part of me loves harry, he's an amazing person and perfect. but i still love george, but he loves someone else! i miss george but i still love harry. he treats me so well, but so does george." i said, which made me cry even more.

"rachel i-" draco says, completely dumbstruck.

"you don't have to love anybody rachel, you-" he said but i interrupted him.

"i know draco, but i do love them. but i can't be in a relationship with both of them." i say to him.

he didn't know what to say to me so he just left after a minute. what an asshole.

i ended up crying myself to sleep that night.

pls don't cry rn cuz i did too dont worry :(