chapter 22

it had been two weeks so draco and i were heading back to the weasleys, aka the burrow.

"i can't believe you two are going to the weasleys" father said "and you. how could you ever date a weasley."

"lucius. don't say that to her." mother says. i smile at her and she returns one to me.

"you were better off without that weasley boy!" father yells at me.

"ENOUGH! FATHER HOW COULD YOU EVER SAY THAT TO HER. RACHEL IS DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH GEORGE AND NOW YOU HAVE TO GO AND RUIN THIS WHOLE THING!" draco screams at father.

"don't you dare talk to me like that ever again, draco." father says.

"yes father." draco says.

draco and i went into another room and talked about quidditch this year and how school was going to be different after cedrics death, but in the other room we heard mother telling father "lucius, they're just kids. there is no reason to treat them like this."

"but they are going to stay with those blood traitors! they don't deserve our children!"

"lucius one of our children is in love with what you call them 'blood traitors'! i am letting our children go to the weasleys no matter what i have to do!" mother yelled this as she slammed the door in front of fathers face.

i mean, like pop off queen! i am proud to say that is my mother!

"let's go to the fireplace and get your floo powder darlings." draco gives mum a hug then steps into the fire place with his luggage.

"THE BURROW!" draco yells and then poof, he's gone.

i hugged mother and told her to be safe with father around.

"please write me every week" she says to me.

"you know i always do!" "i love you rachel!"

"love you too mum! THE BURROW!"

this was a filler chapter but they're going to the burrow! yay!