chapter 18

it was now george's birthday!

april 1st, april fools day of course! he'll probably do something to me i'm sure and he can get away with it because it's his birthday.

i got him a camera because i used to have one he found it so amazing and loved to take pictures with it. but it's not just any camera, it's a muggle camera.

it might not sound any different, but it doesn't have the person talking or doing something. the pictures just stays still!

it was the morning and i got donuts for him for breakfast because i know that he loves donuts so much.

usually he wakes up first and waits outside the common room for me, but since it was his day i decided to wait for him.

when he finally got up around 9:45, he came out of his dorm and i yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGIE!!" right as he walked out.

"thank you so much rachel you're the sweetest to wait for me this morning! how long have you been up for?" he asked me.

"that doesn't matter right now but the point is is that it's your birthday!!" i said.

ive been up since 6:45 planning and preparing today. this birthday this year of his is the first one we spend together while we're actually dating, so i'm going to make it special.

we went outside to the tree we always went to and sat and had a breakfast picnic with emma and fred.

"thank you so much for having us on a double date!" emma says.

"of course! wouldn't want fred to miss his twin too much today" i say, doing his wink at fred.

the rest of the day we spent pranking friends and helping peeves, one of hogwarts ghosts, prank all the students and professors. it was an amazing day.

it came for dinner time and molly sent me food so that our friends and us could all go into the gryffindor common room and just have fun!

i brought out the cake that i baked for george and fred and we all sing happy birthday to them and they blew out their candles.

george smashed the cake he was about to eat onto my face, while fred did the same to emma.

i saw this coming, so of course i brought out the other cakes i baked just for this occasion.

"oh it is on george weasley!" i exclaimed. we all started throwing cake at each other and cosette totally nailed draco in the face.

it was hilarious to watch.

"nice one!" i say to cosette. "thanks!" she replies.

"hey! you're supposed to be on my side rach!" draco yells at me.

"not today!" i yell when i throw cake onto him.

i feel cake hit the back of my hair, and i immediately knew it was george.

"i hope you enjoyed that georgie! this is the only day you can get away with this!" i yelled to him.

we both started chucking cake at each other and nailing each other in the face multiple times.

we were having so much fun until we hear professor mcgonagall come in and say "what is all this commotion!? oh my goodness!"

we had cake all over ourselves and we all gasped for air.

we all started laughing so hard, mcgonagall too!

"okay i won't tell professor dumbledore about this as long as everyone gets this cleaned up in the next hour! or else it is a detention for all of you!" she yells.

we all started to get cleaned up and students were coming in from dinner.

"what happened here?" dean thomas said. i knew we could tell dean, we were very close in our first year but didn't talk much after the summer.

"we had a cake fight for the twins birthday! you should have been here, it was so much fun!" i told him.

"rachel! mcgonagall told us not tell anyone!" emma says.

"oh we can trust dean!" i say to her.

"ya emma you're fine jeez" fred says.

"do you want to say that again?" emma says.

he repeated what he said before, which completely stupid of him to do.

"that's it weasley!" she then pinned him to the floor using her elbow and we all congratulated her in her victory. 

we finished cleaning up and everyone had gone to their dormitories, except george and i.

we were sitting on the couch in his common room, alone together at last.

"was this a good birthday?" i asked george.

"are you kidding rachel? it was the most amazing birthday i've ever had, especially since you were here by my side the whole time." he said.

i loved him so much. with all my heart. i kissed him so that he was reminded that i love him.

i ended up falling asleep on his chest while he was playing with my hair.

authors note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!!!

My Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें