chapter 27

we were on the way back to the burrow and were on the train.

george, emma, fred and i all sit together in a compartment on the way back.

i was reading for about 15 minutes until george grabbed my book and held it in the air.

"george weasley you give me back my book this instant!" i yell at him.

"technically i bought it sooo.... FRED CATCH!!" he says throwing it at fred.

i then had to crawl under the table and let the book drop so i could grab the book. george then grabbed me by my stomach and i fell onto his stomach.

"george i will only stay here unless you let me have my book back." i say to him.

"fine sorry! jeez girl i didn't know u were so passionate about it" he says back to me "oh shut up weasley!" i exclaimed back at him.

i fell asleep in the position i was laying on george's stomach.

"shh she's asleep" i hear george say as i'm waking up.

"not anymore" i say, getting up and glaring at fred.

"you could at least @ me next time jeez" he says while we all laugh.

"well we just got to the station" george says. we all get out bags and head for the weasleys.

"rachel so good to see you again dearie!" molly says while hugging me. "george you better have been treating this one well, she's definitely a keeper!" she says again.

"she's actually a seeker, and if i weren't treating her well, would she be coming back here again?" he says to me, while we all laugh.

we got to the burrow and saw bill and fleur, who were a happy and beautiful looking couple.

before we knew it, we all went to bed and i had a mattress set up in george's room, again.

although, we all knew i wouldn't be sleeping in it unless molly or arthur came in. everyone else knew, including fleur and bill.

we woke up and it was finally christmas. i woke up next to george and he did too, and we both just sat there smiling at each other for a bit while he played with my hair.

"happy christmas georgie" i say to him giving him a kiss "happy christmas rei rei" he said kissing me back.

after about an hour of talking, molly finally called everyone downstairs. we all ran while george and i were both holding hands.

mum sent everybody in the house presents this year and thanked molly for being so good to draco and i.

"open mine!" george says to me.

i opened it and it was a beautiful necklace with a cute picture of us inside. "george this is—beautiful" it was gorgeous and i was so excited to have it.

"i'll help you put it on!" he says excitedly.

he clasped the necklace together and gave me a kiss on the forehead "thank you so much george" i say to him

"anything for you darling" he replies.

"now open mine!" i say to him. "i will! but where is it?" he says

"fred will you help me!?" i yell at fred who's with emma

"of course i will!" he replies.

we both go into the back room and get the wrapped gift for him which was huge. george was in shock when he saw the gift.

"go on george unwrap it!" i say to him, as he's still in shock. he unwraps it and a new set of drums revealed themselves with new drum sticks that have our names carved into them.

"rachel.." he says "i can't accept this when i just gave you some necklace"

"george you are, you deserve it" i say to him. he just smiles and looks at me in awe.

"you really do deserve it george" ginny says to him.

we all spent the rest of the day having fun together.

emma had gotten fred a new guitar and harry got ginny a new bass. i brought my guitar with me during the break so we all jammed to the music we all played together.

before we knew it, the sun had gone down and it was time to go to bed.

i said goodnight to everybody and waited for draco.

"draco i wanted to wait to give you your present" i say to him.

i then pulled out the little gift i wrapped for him "happy christmas draco." i say to him.

he opened it and inside was a picture of us with cosette and george. "thank you rachel it's beautiful" he said hugging me.

"of course draco, anything for the kindest brother" i say to him while hugging.

"goodnight draco" i say waving goodbye to him.

i walked into george's bedroom and we both lay down on his bed. we both talked for a while and it was very fun.

"tomorrow is a big day, we should get to sleep" i say to him, as we had stayed up until it was 1:30.

"yes i know, i just love you so much and want to talk to you forever" he said pulling me into a kiss.

"george i know but we really need to get some sleep." i say back to him.

he gave me a pouty face, hoping that would convince me to let us talk for longer.

"not going to work!" i say to him.

he then gave up and said "fine."

we laid in bed hoping that we would fall asleep, although we both couldn't.

we turned on a bit of music and decided to dance with each other for a bit, hoping we would get more sleepy.

marry you by bruno mars had come on and we had so much fun dancing, but we were getting more tired.

we laid back down in his bed and cuddled for a bit.

"i think i wanna marry you" he says along with the song.

i kissed him and we ended up falling asleep while he was playing with my hair.

just a cute christmas chapter! but now there's a band that may come later ;)