chapter 15~valentines day gifts

tomorrow was valentine's day.

i told mother that i was dating george and she got him a new quidditch sweater. we also got him something from the muggle world called a water bottle. it's insulated and keeps your water cold for hours at a time. we thought that this would be perfect for quidditch.

i got him a box of chocolates of course and then a stuffed bear with a sound on the inside of me saying "i'll love you forever george."

i think he's going to love it. it was the next day and i wore a gorgeous short dress i think george was going to love.

he loved the color pink on me, ever since the ball he has.

^dress above^

^dress above^

george was right outside of the common room when i walked out. we both had each other's presents waiting for each other to be opened.

"good morning!" we both said happily. "i want you to open your present first!" i said to george.

"okay, okay fine only because you said so!" he is too cute.

"OH MY GOSH. IVE BEEN NEEDED A NEW QUIDDITCH SWEATER. THANK YOU SO MUCH RACH. I LOVE YOU!!" he says.

he is the cutest person to walk the earth. "of course georgie! there's still stuff in there!" i say.

he's going to love it, i already know. "dad was telling me about these! they keep you're water cold! this will be perfect for quidditch! and chocolate, you know me so well." he says.

"well of course i do, you're my boyfriend! there's one more thing in there!" he saw it.

i know he did because he started tearing up. he pressed the button and heard my voice saying "i love you forever george" he started actually crying.

"i could never have asked for a better girlfriend. how did i get so lucky to have you as my lover?" he says and kisses me on the forehead. i started blushing so hard.

"okay now open mine!" he says excitedly.

i was not very shocked to see a heart shaped box, but shocked to see what was inside of it. they were crystals. he knew how much i loved crystals.

he listened to what i have to say and what i love. this made me start to tear up.

"i-i'm speechless! i love it so much. thank you georgie" i say.

"well of course! but that's not all! keep looking inside the box!" he says.

i look inside and there are petals. i pick one up and it's beautiful.

"just like the petals on your yule ball dress" he says.

i look and see matches. i hold them up and send a questioning look to him.

"because you set my world on fire" he says. he is someone who LOVES puns with a passion.

"there should be two more things" he says, smiling very widely. there was a book. it read pride and prejudice by jane austen.

"that's the book you read to me when we were outside the day after the yule ball and i loved hearing you read it and i know how much you love it. so now you don't have to check it out from the library so much!"

this was so sweet. "there's one more thing at the bottom!" he said.

i got to the bottom and saw what it was. a promise ring. it was beautiful.

"a promise ring?" i said to him.

he nodded very happily. "of course! i want to promise no matter what happens, we will always love each other. is it too much?" he looked at me worried.

"of course it isn't too much georgie. it's perfect. i love it. i will only take this off whenever i'm in the water." i said.

he looked so relieved. "me too" he says. he kissed me very passionately.

"i love you georgie" i say to him.

"i love you too rei rei" he says.

"rei rei?" i say back to him. "yea! i like it, so that's going to be you new nickname from now on." he says.

"okay, that's pretty cute i'll take it." i reply.

authors words: aren't they just so cute?! i love how they're so comfortable with each other already!!