The Enemy Fails Part 2

[Same day]

[4 hours later]

[Planet Cybertron]

[Location: Battlefield]

Cliffjumper's POV

For the first time ever in my Autobot career, I saw Optimus showing his emotions for Luna, the love of his life. Truly it was a painful sight one can even think about. I was speechless for a while after that happened. I saw Optimus cry for the first time. It made me cry too.

Jazz: "Hey Cliff! What's wrong man?"

I was distracted from my silence by Jazz when he slammed his servos on my shoulder plates. I sighed softly and looked at him in sorrow, then we resumed the fight again.

Cliffjumper: "Nothing! I don't feel good cuz of what happened few hours ago."

Jazz: "Gonna be alright bro! Ratchet will save her!"

I was talking to Jazz when I saw Optimus into action again, ripping off and slicing the Decepticon forces mercilessly, as if he was on a rampage. It was quite natural to be angry at that point of time, but I felt happy to see our leader back in action.

Hound: "Optimus is here!!"

Sideswipe: "He's killing the cons like they're nothing!!"

Optimus Prime: "Metroplex! My target sync is still linked with you. I must try to get closer to the second Warp Cannon and you must destroy it."

Metroplex: "As you wish Optimus Prime!!"

[2 hours later, all the remaining Warp Cannons were destroyed and blown to bits, as the Autobots won the day, defeating the Decepticon forces off their territory

[2 hours later, all the remaining Warp Cannons were destroyed and blown to bits, as the Autobots won the day, defeating the Decepticon forces off their territory.]

Megatron: "No..No!!! This cannot be!!!!!! Decepticons retreat!!!"

[Back to Iacon Medical Facility]

Luna's POV

I woke up 10 hours later since I was stabbed by a Decepticon. I slowly opened my optics, it was a bit hazy, but I could see two figures around me, one sitting by my side holding my servo and the other figure was looking at the monitors. I immediately recognized that was Ratchet.

Optimus Prime: "Beloved, how do you feel now?"

It immediately became clear to me that he was Optimus, my love, because I knew that voice so well that it was recorded in my memory forever. I stared weakly at Optimus, trying to push myself up on the berth, but I didn't need to do it myself as Optimus helped me do it.

Luna: "At least...better than..before"

Optimus Prime: "I am glad you are. I couldn't have afford to lose you."

As I was talking to Optimus, I saw Cliffjumper come running over to me, embracing me in his arms and crying out. I was, well, surprised by the sudden hug from him, but I hugged him back with whatever strength I had left and managed to comfort him.

Cliffjumper: "Luna you are fine! I thought we lost you!!"

Luna: "You won't lose me so easily. It's alright."

Ratchet: "Cliff, I think we should leave them together alone for a while."

I chuckled softly, looking at the two, as Ratchet nodded at me and escorted Cliffjumper out of the room. I laid back down on the berth, as I felt Optimus' servos around my faceplate. I blushed deeply.

Luna: "Optimus...w..what are you.."

Optimus Prime: "I love you Luna."

I blushed even more as I could feel my spark go racing, I heard him confess to me about his feelings finally; and now it was time for me.

Luna: "I love you too Optimus."

With that, we kissed each other deeply. Optimus started crying in my arms as I hugged him tightly, trying to comfort him as much as it was possible for me.