Rescue

[One month later]

[Planet Cybertron]

[Location: Decepticon Headquarters, Darkmount Kaon]

Megatron: "Decepticons! Let none of those Autobots cross the shrine of the Darkmount! Kill them all!!"

Soundwave: "Soundwave acknowledges...Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak....eject!!"

The Autobots had made an assault to rescue their captured comrades from Decepticon tyranny and reclaim their possession of their friends. Optimus Prime and Ironhide led the strike team while the others applied ambush.

Optimus Prime: "This is a mission we cannot afford to lose. The survival of our comrades depends upon us. Autobots! Attack!!"

Ironhide: "Strike team, break through the front doors. Apply maximum force and ammo if required."

The Autobots started attacking the Darkmount, taking down Decepticon guards and breaking through defense systems one after another while some others provided assistance from outside.

Starscream: "Seekers! Take flight and bring them down!"

Skywarp, Blitzwing, Ramjet and some other seekers under his command flew out of the flight deck and brought an air strike on the Autobots.

[Meanwhile]

[Location: Autobot City, Iacon]

[The construction of The Ark was in progress under the supervision of Alpha Trion, Ratchet and Perceptor. The construction site was heavily shielded and armed to prevent any attack from the enemy.]

Ratchet: "We must hurry up!"

Perceptor: "It's almost done. Recalibrating the systems. Engines are fully operational."

[Back to Kaon]

[Optimus Prime and his strike team had succeeded in reaching the prison sector as they started releasing the captured Autobots one after another.]

Optimus Prime: "Ultra Magnus, status report."

Ultra Magnus: (on comms) "Decepticons have pinned us down. Five Autobots injured."

Optimus Prime: "Understood. Bring in Jetfire!"

Ironhide: "Optimus, prisons are cleared. We are ready to move."

A few blasts hit the Darkmount as Jetfire and the Aerialbots arrived, providing the Autobots with air support and taking down some seekers from the sky.

Jetfire: "No need to fear when Jetfire is here! Aerialbots! Open fire!!"

Optimus Prime: "Jetfire and his team will buy us some time. We need to find out a bigger firepower. Ironhide lead the prisoners out of here through the back of Darkmount."

Ironhide: "Yes Sir!"

Optimus Prime: "Ask Ratchet to send for a groundbridge."

Ironhide led the strike team and the released prisoners through the back doors as a groundbridge popped up in front of them.

Ironhide: "Into the groundbridge. Quickly!"

In the meantime Optimus walked through the prison sector and came to a corridor that led to the spy quarters, where the Decepticon spies were kept and tortured like slaves. Optimus was pained to see the miserable condition of the spies when he heard a cry for help from a room in front of him.