Secret Information

[2 days later]

[Planet Cybertron]

[Location: Darkmount Kaon]

Megatron: "We must take out that Titan if we are to conquer the rest of Cybertron!"

Shockwave: "Perhaps...I have an idea. We can use the Warp Cannons to tear apart what's left of the Autobots.."

Megatron: "Excellent idea Shockwave!!"

[Luna remained hidden in the dark, listening to every conversation of the Decepticons about their battle plans. She transmitted every single information back to the Autobots HQ, without being caught.]

Luna: "Father!!"

Luna's POV

I saw my father Shockwave providing strategies to destroy the Autobots, I couldn't believe a person could be so cruel like him. In fact all the Decepticons were. I couldn't imagine myself a part of the faction I worked for all these years. I have dedicated myself to the Autobots, and I will assist them till the day I am alive. I carefully sneaked out of Darkmount as I headed straight towards Iacon, trying to contact with Ratchet at the Autobots HQ.

Luna: (on comms) "Luna to Iacon do you read me?"

I constantly tried to connect with the base but I wasn't able to, because the radar jammers were intercepting any comm links that were not registered in the Decepticon log entries.

[Back to Iacon]

Optimus Prime: "It has been two days since she left. Ratchet do you have any information from her?"

Ratchet: "Nothing yet Optimus."

Optimus Prime's POV

I was extremely worried about Luna, especially about her safety knowing that Megatron was around her. But I also knew that she could take care of herself, maybe she will make it out in one piece. I haven't slept for two nights, and without any information from her, it was almost impossible for me to rest.

Luna: (on comms) "Luna to Iacon do you read?"

Did I hear her voice? Or was it just a dream? No I wasn't dreaming because the voice kept coming through the comm, and echoed through my audio receptors. I immediately rushed into the command center to look into the situation.

Ratchet: "Oh good you're here Optimus."

Optimus Prime: "What happened Ratchet? Is it Luna?"

Ratchet: "You got that right. She has a secret message to transmit."

I immediately received the message she tried to convey me. It was not clean, but what I understood from the transmission was that the Decepticons were trying to take down Metroplex.

Optimus Prime: "Beloved when are you coming back?"

The transmission ended before we could exchange words with each other, but I was confirmed that she was doing just fine.

Jazz: "Didn't I tell you?"