Introducing each other

[Official introduction of Luna Prime]

[Planet Cybertron]

[Location: Medical Facility, Iacon City]

Luna's POV

I don't know how long I was unconscious. I woke up in a strange place, very neat and clean with medical equipments all around me. I immediately understood that I was no longer in Darkmount, but I couldn't figure out where I was at that moment. Then a deep voice spoke to me from the corner of the room. I could recognize the voice as I have heard it before.

Luna: "Where....am I?"

I could see the figure heading straight towards me as I pushed up myself on the berth, both afraid and hesitated to speak.

Optimus Prime: "This is Iacon. Headquarters of the Autobots resistance."

It became clear to me that I was in the Autobots HQ, but why did they care about me? After all I am a Decepticon; their sworn enemy. But I gathered enough courage to speak as I looked up at him.

Luna: "You might be Optimus Prime! Leader of the Autobots, right?"

Optimus Prime: "Affirmative. What is your designation soldier?"

I was scared to disclose my designation to Optimus, but I was given enough assurance by his manner of speaking, that I finally managed to say it. I was still scared about the behaviour I would receive from other Autobots.

Luna: "Name's Luna. A Decepticon spy. Nice to meet you anyways."

Optimus Prime's POV

I already knew that she was a spy, more like a slave who was being tortured like animal in a cage. I smiled softly and reassured her about her safety in the Autobots HQ, so that she didn't feel insecure. I placed my servo on her shoulder and sat down on a chair by her side.