Cybertron

Before the universe was even a thing, there was a planet in the vastness of space, known as Cybertron, home planet of the Cybertronians, the body of their creator, Primus. Cybertron is a shining, metallic, technological world; a planet of towering future cities without end and vast metallic plains, spiraling metal mountains and bottomless neon-lit chasms. Battling over the control of Cybertron and its resources is the origin of the Great War. The planet resides in the Alpha Centaurai star system, a star system millions of light years away from Earth's solar system and the Milky Way.

𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

Before time began, there were two deities, named Unicron and Primus both created as the "One" separating in two hemispheres, Primus being the mind and Unicron being the body. For eons, they battled among themselves because of difference in their mindsets. Cybertron existed prior to their creation and later became the battle ground for their war.

When the Thirteen Primes, known as the "Children of Primus" defeated Unicron, Primus merged with Cybertron's core and shed his physical body in the process. This act linked the life of Primus and the planet. If one died so would the other.

After Primus had merged with the Core, he created the AllSpark to populate the planet.