A Desparate plan

[Planet Cybertron]

[Location: Autobot Headquarters, Iacon]

[The battle went on for a few days, the Autobots once again succeeded in regaining Iacon as their territory by driving away the Decepticon forces. Iacon was by far the most protected of all other cities around the planet, making it an advantage for the Autobots.]

Optimus Prime: "It is time we put my plan into action. Ratchet; contact with Alpha Trion at the Hall of Records, tell him that I have asked for his visit to the HQ."

Ratchet: "Right away Optimus."

Ratchet rushed towards the control room, typing some specific codes on the keyboards, trying to contact with Alpha Trion.

Optimus Prime: "Make sure he gets here quickly, and high category security protocol must be maintained."

Bumblebee: "Who's this Alpha Trion, Optimus?"

Optimus Prime: "Alpha Trion is my mentor. It is not necessary to know about him any further. Bumblebee I need you and Arcee to escort him to the HQ."

Bumblebee: "Understood Sir!"

Arcee: "Got some security work to do..."

Meanwhile Ratchet succeeded in establishing a comm link with Alpha Trion, describing him about the ongoing situation and that Optimus wanted to meet him for some urgent need.

[2 hours later]

Bumblebee and Arcee along with some Cybertronian police, escorted Alpha Trion inside the Headquarters of the Autobots.

Optimus Prime: "Greetings Alpha Trion. Welcome to the Autobots HQ."

Alpha Trion: "Optimus, what is it that you need my help?"

Optimus Prime: "I have come up with a desparate plan, but I am not sure if it would be great to execute it."

Alpha Trion: "Let's talk about it in the Meeting Hall. Shall we?"

Optimus agreed with Alpha Trion as they both went inside the Meeting Hall, along with Ultra Magnus.

Optimus Prime: "Alpha Trion, I have been thinking of an Exodus, with whoever of us are left shall escape Cybertron. This is what we have in our hands. We escape or we starve."

Alpha Trion: "Perhaps I have been thinking about the same idea of yours, but we don't have any transport capable of holding so many of us. Some of us has to stay behind."

Optimus Prime: "What if we start building a ship capable of transporting us out of Cybertron?"

Alpha Trion: "Excellent plan Optimus."

[2 hours later]

It was decided that the Autobots would leave Cybertron in hope of finding a new future, away from their home planet, across the stars. That they will fight with the enemy outside Cybertron.

Ratchet: "But Optimus are you certain it is a good plan?"

Optimus Prime: "There is no other way old friend. We escape or we die."

"Then let this day be a new Dawn for all Cybertronians. Let this day be a new beginning!"
                              -Alpha Trion