I lit it up and I finally take my first puff after two months.

"Are you supposed to do that?" he asks pointing to the cigarette and I shrug.

"I know where to go," he says and I wait for him to explain but he doesn't and drives off faster than usual.

When he parks in the garage where I was almost choked by Felix I get chills down my spine. If Derek wasn't there to save me-

I never thanked him enough, I was always a bitch to him and I'm terrified of never seeing him again.

"Why here?" I ask and Dominic doesn't seem to hear me.

We leave the parking lot and we stand in front of the bar where I met Felix and did horrible stuff...

"I can't enter, I don't have a fake ID," I say and he shrugs.

"Just don't buy anything, if you are with me, they won't check," he says pulling out his fake ID and only now I remember he is barely 20 years old.

I enter and I sit at the bar, just ordering a glass of water because I'm dying and I can't calm myself down if I don't talk to Derek.

This bar is a bit bigger than I remembered, Dominic looks through the crowd for Felix or Derek and I sip from my water.

"You!" Someone sits next to me and I flinch, turning to face the person who called my attention.

I look at him, he seems in his mid-twenties, short blonde hair and brown eyes but I can't remember where I know him from.

He is wearing a white shirt, a tie, and black pants, probably too formal for this bar.

He orders a drink for me and I refuse him but he ignores me.

"It's been so long, I thought I'd never see you again," he says smirking as he places the drink closer to my face.

"I don't drink," I say surprising myself, I went into rehab for drugs, not alcohol so I still drink, just not if a stranger offers me.

"You are a good girl now?" he mocks me in a heavier British accent-

Oh my God...

"Come on, we had fun last time!" he flirts a bit too close to my face and his stinky breath of vodka hits my face, I look away.

It's the blonde guy I met at this bar and slept with him in a hotel room almost a year ago.

"I get it, you like playing hard to get. But it seemed pretty easy to get you last time," he says coming closer to my face and I stand up.

"Leave me alone," I firmly say and he laughs.

"Now you want money? Five hundred-" He gets cut off short by someone punching him right in the face.

I turn around to see who hit him and I almost faint when I recognize Derek.

He looks... different.

I get in front of him when I notice he doesn't want to beat up the guy, but only punch him once.

"Derek!" I exclaim and I cup his face with my hands, his facial hair is grown out more than how he usually keeps it, he has dark circles and he looks so disoriented.