24

Once they hung up I pretended like nothing happened. I couldn't tell them, I refused to. 4 days have passed by and I've tried to make each one memorable, today was my last day and no one knew. 

"Pweaseeee I really want to go!" I said standing in James bathroom as he showered.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go to the tower when you were about to leave?"

"Yesssss..... but its so far away!" He kept saying no, I knew a way for him to say yes. I started to take off my clothes, I hopped in the shower. His back was towards me, I tapped it. He turned to see me, his eyes widened. "Pweasee" I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, I felt his harden. I kissed right under his ear, Jamie taught this to me. I lick his ear lobe and started to suck on his neck a little, he rested his head on my shoulder. I stopped sucking and pulled away, he raised his head.

"Fuck... why'd you do that." His voice was deep and husk, I crossed my legs.

"Because I want to go." I winked at him.

"Help me take care of this." I looked down, every time I see it I swear it get bigger. I started to kiss him, he squeezed my ass like he always does. He then without warning shoved himself inside me, I let out a moan he cover my mouth. "People are in the house love." I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted in and out. I placed mouth on his shoulder and moaned on it as he groaned in my ear. His hot groans made we wetter and I felt him smirk. He knew what he did to me and I hated that. 

"Fuck love.. I'm close." He pulled out and cummed on my stomach out of breathe, for some reason I didn't finish. Maybe because I just kept getting hornier which each groan. "Don't worry love I know your not done, I would never leave you unfinished." He placed a kiss on my lips and made his way down.

He started to rub my slit, I snapped my head back gasping. He then used his tongue, licking up and down. I grabbed his soaked hair, it felt so good. I unconsciously started to grind my hips, he then held my hips in place and stuck his tongue in. I moaned. He had a long tongue and he knew where my g-spot was. When he found it with his tongue he continued to hit it, my eyes rolled back. He knew I was close so he started to go faster, I gabbed his hair harder and came. I watched at he swallowed every drip. He came back up hover over me and kissed me.

We took a shower and got out. When we got out I changed into the jersey he gave me on my birthday. I walked to Gabe's room and knocked on the door, it opened at revealed a Gabe in a towel with wet hair. I'll never admit it out loud but Gabe is really hot. He opened the door wider to reveal a Jamie on her phone laying in his bed. I walked in, "Hey babes!" She said.

Gabe's room was painted dark green and he had jerseys hanging on his wall and some family photos, he had some clothes on the floor. "Gabe how'd you meet the boys?"

"Uh, we went to school together." He came out of the bathroom in sweats and a towel around his shoulder. "We didn't really talk but we were on the same hockey team. They were my only competition. Their beastly, we decided to become friends and then we accidently became the hot popular kids."

"Accidentally? It's called genetics love." Jamie said

"James hat mich unter der Dusche gefickt." James fucked me in the shower

Jamie gasped, "Du dreckige Schlampe! Die Dusche!" You dirty bitch the shower!

"Yes.... Ich bat ihn, mich zum Eiffelturm zu bringen, er sagte immer wieder nein, also fand ich einen anderen Weg." I asked him to take me to the Eiffel Tower, he kept saying no so I found another way.

"You're fucking DIRTY!"

"HOW IS IT DIRTY IF IT WAS THE SHOWER!"

"Oh god.... that was in... english.." We looked at Gabe who's eyes was widened.

"Can we do it in the shower?" He begged Jamie "Please please please! It's so hot! James is like the freakiest here and I'm so plain I want the shower!"

"Uh... maybe." She winked at him "Erdbeere! Sia wurde von James in der Dusche gefickt!" Strawberry! Sia got fucked in the shower by James!

The door swung opened to reveal strawberry, Peter and James whose hair was still wet. "Du dreckige Schlampe! Die Dusche?" You dirty bitch! The shower?

"That's what I said!" Jamie said jumping off of the bed.

"James... when are we going to the tower?"

"I never said yes." I my mouth opened wide.

"You bitch! I didn't jump on the shower for you to keep your answer no!" Peters eyes widened

"The shower!"

"That's what I said!" Gabe yelled, James pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyence "Bro, I love you but the shower! You have to say yes!" 

"Fine." he groaned "Get dressed." He walked out of the room, I jumped up and down. I skipped to my room and changed into my clothes, today was going to be a good day.