4

He squished my cheeks together causing me to open my mouth, he squeezed it till the inside of my mouth touched the other one. "You fucking slut. You should be great full I give you my time. No man will ever love you more than I do, this may be a contract but you should know. No man will treat you better than me, no one. Understand that now." He let go of my cheek, for some reason I believed him. I believed every word he said, I didn't love him though.

He got off of me and walked away, but I tugged on his shirt. I had my head down, "c-can we do it again?" I looked up to him with sad eyes. He smirked and nodded, this time it was different. I pinned him down and started to make out with him. This time I took over, he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I gave it to him, his hands were squeezed my ass I moaned a little.

I pulled away and he groaned, it was kinda hot. This was the first time I've actually found him attractive. I rubbed him bottom lip with my index finger, I gave him a peck but he deepened it, I pulled away and sat on top of his hard cock. I started to grind on it and I was getting wet, "Oh fuck me." Tristan groaned out, I pulled down his pants. And started to lick his tip, I saw his head snap back. I then took it whole, I moved my head up and down. He wasn't that big so I wasn't really gagging. 

I stopped, and started to tease him by licking his tip over and over. I then grabbed a condom and pulled it on him. I slowly rubbed his tip against my pussy flaps, I moaned and threw my head back. I then felt his hand on my hips pushing my down, once it was fully in I rolled my eyes. I started to slowly grind back and forth. I was actually having pleasure for the first time with him. I couldn't contain my moans, I was a while mess. I was dripping, and for the first time.... I came. I rolled my eyes back and plopped on his chest, I thought we were done but he hasn't finished.

He pinned me down and started to kiss me more, he was still inside of me. "Head down ass up." I nodded and did so turning around with his still in me. He started to pound me, I couldn't wake it. It felt so good but I was done. I grabbed the sheets for something to grab, I started to moan uncontrollably as he had a bundle of my hair pulling my head back. "Yeah you slut fuck yes." I felt my pussy tighten, I was going to cum again and so was he. I finally released and so did he. He plopped down right next to me, we were trying to catch out breathe.

"Fuck.... why have we only done this now."

"I don't know." I turned towards him, and traced circles on his chest. 

"Babe."

"Hmm"

"Do you love me?"

I hesitated a little "Yes, I love you." that's a lie, I did love the sex though.

"Good. Can you stop talking to Zander, please for me. He's trying to take you from me, he'll treat you bad." I don't want to but I had to.

"Yes of course my love." He kissed me on my forehead, he tasted like salt "Are you going to stay? I don't know if I'll be able to walk." 

He chuckled, he had a nice chuckle "I'll come back later, I have some work to take care of." I nodded. He got up and got dressed, I covered my self with the covers. "Bye baby." He kissed my lips and walked out. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

I walked downstairs, wobbling a little. I was happy, I was going to make him happy. What about Paris? I can cancel my tickets. My phone was vibrating uncontrollably, I ignored it knowing who it was. Zander. I was in the kitchen eating some chips and queso , I have a live in a few minutes. It's supposed to be a live blog, what I do all day. I had some fun things planned.

I hit live when I was in the middle of eating my chips, "Hey ya'll, I'm bored. So I'm just going live and talk to you guys. How's ya'll's day?" The whole live I got call and text messages from Kaelin and Zander. Once the live was over I heard the doorbells, I answered it. 

"What the fuck! Cassia!" Kaelin yelled, I rolled my eyes.

"What." I let her in, I'm busy.

"You've been ignoring us and you're ignoring me and Zander! Do you know how worried he is?" 

"No, I'm not friends with him anymore." 

"What! The fuck why! You can't do that to him! He loves you!"

"That's the fucking problem! He loves me! I have a boyfriend Kae!" I hated talking about my Zan like this, I loved him too. I just had to make it believable that I fell for Tris. All guys are the same though, Zan just fucked and left. Tris was right on how everyone guy was the same.

"Is this a fucking joke? Are you seriously going to leave Zander for him?"

"I was never dating Zander." 

"You're really fucking stupid. Do you still have your ticket."

"Yes." I should've said no, but I really hate lying. 

"Good, Zander doesn't need someone like you in his life. You used him." She walked pass me, a tear fell down. When I heard the door close, I let out a sob. I hated hurting them, I hated it. But it had to be done.