13

James drove us to the gym, it was a good size and had a lot of things to offer. I was wearing a pair of leggings and a tight black cropped top. I did and intense workout, however it didn't help me get my mind off of my mom. We need to get a new house phone, she'll track it. How could she say such a thing? 

I started to do squats, I noticed guys staring at my ass in the mirror. I then started to stretch, their eyes were glued on me. Then Jamie joined me in stretching. 

"They need to look somewhere else." She looked over and chuckled.

"Girl you're hot just embrace it." Then one of the guys walked over to me.

"Bonjour madam."

"Bonjour."

"Tu es tout à fait la beauté" You are quite the beauty

"Merci." Thank you

"tu veux sortir un jour?" Do you want to go out someday?

I looked at Jamie and she nodded slightly. "Bien sûr, pourquoi pas" Sure why not. 

We tradeded numbers, the drive home was quite. James seemed mad about something. "What's the matter James?"

"Nothing. Just tired." 

I rolled my eyes, what was his problem? Once we were home I wanted to talk to Gabe about something. But when I opened the door I saw him half naked with a girl in his bed. "AHHH IM SORRY SO SORRY!" I slammed the door, I plopped on the floor rubbing my eyes. 

"Sia?" I looked up to see Pete

"Pete!" I jumped on him, he caught me. "I saw Gabes pepe!" I whined, He chuckled. He was stoking my hair and kissing my neck. I pulled away, "Thank you."

"For?"

"For saving me." He smiled "I need to shower. Carry me there." He did as he was told, he stayed in my room till I was done. When I came out I was only in a towel, he smirked. 

"You are really pretty you know that right?"

"Thanks."

"Can you kiss me?" I looked at him with a confused look, I walked over to him. I sat on his lap and pecked his lip. He licked his lips and moved his head closer. We started to full on makeout, he was groaning and I was moaning. His hands were on my hips grabbing them tight, my hand was in his hair grabbing it ad the other one was holding my towel. He finally pulled away, his lips were red. I was catching my breathe. 

"You taste good." I blushed and got off of him. "Thanks for kissing me." He laid his back on the bed, I threw the towel over his eyes and quickly put on my bra and underwear.

"Why did you want me to kiss you?"

"Because your lips look good." I let out a chuckle, I got dressed in one of his shirts and a pair of shorts. "You look good in my clothes."

"Where's all this flirting coming from?"

"I don't know, I've always liked you the moment we met. But James hogs you,"

"Well, sorry I'll give you more attention. This kid wants to hang-out with me, I don't really want to go."

"Then make it a group thing, as him to bring his friends and you'll bring us." I shrugged, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked out. To just see James making out with some girl right outside of my door. They looked over, she gave me a death stare and swung her arms around him. I didn't even look at him I just laughed with Peter. 

I was cuddled up with Peter and Gabe was cuddled up with Claire (the girl he was fucking), on the couch. We were watching movies, I then saw the girl James was hooking up with leave his room limping. 

"Sia?" I looked up at Peter "I'm tired." he whined, I laughed and nodded. We went to my room and we just fell asleep. Did I like Peter? I mean sure I do but maybe I should just give it time. James is acting weird and Gabe is being Gabe. I'll need to talk to Jamie asap. 

It was 2 am and I wasn't close to falling asleep, I was able to slowly get out of Peter's arms. I walked to the living room and sat on the floor and called Jamie.

"Why the fuck are you calling me this early?"

"Well.. I need advise. Also you answered and you sound wide awake."

"Ok, I'll come over." She hung up, not long after there was a knock on the door. I let her in, we j sat on the floor. 

"I don't know what to do. James treats me nice, he didn't seem to like me talking to that guy. He brings a girl home hooking up with her right outside my door, like you do you but not near my door you know? And then Peter and I had a little make out sesh and I don't even know why I did it. I'm so conflicted, like I don't know who I like. I also saw Gabe's penis. It's a good size."

"Geez, you like James. You're using Peter to help your feelings because you didn't know what to do. You mentally don't know what you're doing, you're completely clueless about it but your body knows what it wants so it's doing whatever." 

"Really?"

"Yes so go get James because before he met you  he wouldn't talk, smile, laugh or even touch someone. He has to like you back." I nodded "Speaking of the devil." I looked to where her eyes were and there was James coming through the door with his arm around a girl.