10

James and I were at some mall, it had a lot of nice stores. He helped me pick out clothes and  some room decorations, we got to know each other. He's really protective over his friends and once he's good friends with you there's no way he's letting you go. 

"I though I would hate this." James said as we put bags in the trunk

"You're the one who wanted to go." 

"You're point is?" I just laughed, he was so weird to me. He looked scary and when he talked he didn't really have emotions but when it came to his friends being hurt he was always there. He's a little teddy bear. "Are you hungry?" I nodded as he started the engine.

"So.... do you think you guys will let me go placed by myself?"

"No."

"Why!"

"Because we don't trust you." I pouted "We're here." We stopped in front of some Italian restaurant, we got out. Once we walked in we were taken to our seats, it was so nicely decorated and the lights were dim. "Why do you even want to leave by yourself? Do you plan on leaving us?"

"Oh no, I would never. I don't know I just feel bad for always being there. You guys can't just be by yourself or have your own fun."

"We do have our own fun." said a familiar voice, I looked up to see Pete and Gabe standing above our table. They sat down, and started to look through the menu. "Plus it isn't fun to be in Paris by yourself, with someone else it's ya more fun. Especial four people, four people is just an amazing number." He looked up at me, as he pushes his glasses up he winked at me. 

"Oh well ok.... I still want to see the tower. I also just want to get used to the area we are in." 

Then the waitress came, I haven't even looked at the menu once. 

"Don't worry, we always order stuff for everyone. We don't get ourselves single dishes." James whispered to me. 

"Que puis-je vous offrir aujourd'hui?" What can I offer you today? She was eyeing the boys like crazy not even looking at me once, I mean who wouldn't they were like 6'3 and 6'5, muscular and had hot accents, they were also gentlemen, their you're dream guy.

"Sia.. what do you want to drink?" Gabe said looking at me, I looked up to see everyone's see on me even the waitress. 

"Ginger ale, s'il vous plaît" Ginger ale please. She nodded it down and left. 

"How are you so good at French? It's really hard to learn." Gabe asked me

"Oh um, well.... my mom thought when I grew up more people would find me how if I knew more than one language. So she taught it to me while I was basically learning english." They nodded

"So what happened to your dad." James said bluntly

"He's dead."

"Cool, how?"

"Well he overdosed."

"Do you do drugs?"

"On occasions I smoke, that's all."

"Oh cool." Peter and Gabe seemed stunned at the conversation we just had, the waitress came with our drinks.

"So... you have a boyfriend?" Peter asked not making eye contact with me.

"No, not really." Then he looked at me "It was a contract, my mom thought it would give me more fame and in more articles, but it didn't really help. He's just a douchebag who thinks he's the shit for dating me." I stirred my drink with my straw. 

"Then who's Zan?" I looked at James

"One of my bestfriends that I pretended to hate before I left. I called him last night because I missed him but it was a mistake."

"Why?"

"He was with another girl and I ruined their moment. Plus I just called him since I'm used to always calling him when I'm sad but I don't need to anymore." He nodded at that, then he food came. They ordered bread, pasta and a pizza. 

-------------------

I felt like throwing up, the food was so good. I'm stuffed, i put my hand on my stomach and leaded my head on Gabes shoulder as we sat in the back and Peter and James in the front. 

"I'm honestly happy she's with us, now I won't bein the back by myself anymore." Gabes said, I put my finger on his lip telling him to be quite.

"Shhhhh" I said grumpily, they just laughed. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up in my room I turned to see James. "Hello Jam."

"Yo, I put all of your stuff away. Not the decorations but I can help you with them." 

"Ok." I yawned and got up "Let me brush my teeth." I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I realized that I only ever wear their shirts that are huge on me and never my own clothes. "Jam?"

He peaked his head through the door "Yes?" He then leaned on the door frame.

"Who's shirts am I always wearing?"

"Peter's." I spat out the tooth paste and rinsed my mouth out. 

"Ok, let's decorate!" Then Peter and Gabe came in.

"I want to help." Peter said 

"More the better!" I was so happy with them, I never want this to end.