She hasn't woken up yet, she is sleeping nonstop, but she isn't at hospital like my mom, she is in her room with Landon, who hasn't left her side for any reason and he won't. This man's eyes are shining from relief, but he is still nervous and worried about many reasons, but let's leave this part on him, okay?

And let's continue (and probably finish) with some general things about everything and everyone. I said before that we arrived to the palace today too early in the morning after a long drive and a much longer flight. Fortunately the weather was very good and we were much more relaxed due to the turn things took. I mean my mom stable, Nikki alright, Lucas and Mason dead and everybody else perfectly fine and together. When we came, we found the rest of the family waiting for us at the palace's entrance and when I say the rest I mean it.

Everyone was there, everyone!

Victoria, Violet, Jeremy with Ellie, Elias with Alice, Rosa with Milton and Iris, Peyton and Andrea and now wait for the best part. With them was Susan, Thomas' mate, and... Emily, Parker's mate, with her brother, Preston.

Yeap, I am serious, guys! I think he is too close to become an equal member of the family and during our big reunion Landon and he talked for a while and they were quite friendly with each other.

Also, two more members were added in our family, since Albert and Stacy followed us here and the best part is that Stacy found her mate and I would love to know your guesses before I tell you.

What do you say, who is her mate?

Mm... Only one of our men is single...

Preston!

By the way, you had to see Albert's expression when he realized who Preston was. He had a mini heart attack, but he got over it and I must admit that Stacy and Preston were absolutely charmed from each other, a great couple got born.

Anyway, after a while we all took different directions. Daniel, Aiden, Violet, Landon, Nikki, Robert and I came to the hospital, as we had to run some tests on Nikki and my mom, and when we were done, Landon took Nikki to their room and the rest of us stayed here with my mom.

All the others got scattered. I guess that my dad with Jonathan and Victoria wanted to stay just the three of them, but the rest of the guys got gathered all together and Hunter, Thomas, Parker and Albert with Stacy told them everything they missed.

Right now I have no idea where they all are, but everyone come here to visit us and ask about my mom. All except... Gideon!

Seriously, this man is a conundrum for me now. His too silent and distant behavior from the moment he came back with Jonathan and the fighters with Mason's body is terrifying me. I am worried sick about him, he behaves like his ghost and not my sweet, caring and supportive father. I can't deny that he hugged me, kissed me and was very gentle with me as long as we were coming back, but I haven't seen him since we arrived and I know that he has gotten informed about the whole truth for my mom, because I was present.

He is a fair man, now he knows that my mom isn't the monster-mother we thought she was for years, so why isn't he coming?

Perhaps he needs times to accept it, since it was a big surprise for him. Maybe he feels guilt for hating her for many years and wanting her dead, but... I can't explain why I have a weird feeling about it, this is really bad.

"She isn't as pale as I could remember, that's great." Daniel commends as he stops next to me and places his left hand on my right shoulder.

"Yes. She has gotten much better from the moment she started breathing on her own without help." Violet states and Aiden caresses my mom's left hand, which he has in both of his.