I've started to like this nerdy clothes and stuff. I didn't have to waste my time to look for the right clothes or makeup to look good for the people I don't even know or like.

As I got older, I realized I didn't want to be around drama, conflict or stress. I just want cozy home, good food and to be surrounded by happy people.

Then again, it didn't go as planned.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I didn't know if my parents were home or not. Their existence in house was decreasing day by day.

I went outside and locked the door. I walked into garage, opened my car and started to drive after got inside it.

Why walk when I got a car?

I reached school in a flash. I was just on time.

~

The classes were interesting. I learned some few things in class as I was paying attention today.

I was in good mood.

I was sitting in Octavia's class, staring at her as she was teaching while waiting for the bell to ring. We both were stealing glances here and there.

Just in cue I heard the bell rung, dismissing the class.

I packed my bag slowly so I'd be the last one with her.

As the last student went out, Octavia got up from her chair, went to door and locked it. I walked to her and suddenly she attacked me with her lips.

She was kissing me roughly with desperation and need. I didn't waste any time kissing her back as I snaked my arms around her waist to pull her closer.

I guided us to the table and lifted her to make her sit on table while I was standing on floor.

I put my right hand on her her knees and started kissing her neck. I found her soft spot and started nibbling and sucking on it. I heard her whimper so I looked up and saw her biting her lips hard to keep the moans inside her.

I started roaming my hand on her thighs and felt her grabbed my hand when I almost reached her core. I pulled away

I groaned and looked at her. "We can't."

I crossed my arms "Why? Cause we are in school?"

She shook her head. "You're still a minor and I could go to jail"

And I was horny af.

But I knew where was she coming from. She could literally go to jail if anyone finds out about us. It's better to take precautions than to face consequences.

Atleast I could have sex with Ashley before my birthday.

When was she coming?

I put on a smile, hiding how much disappointed I was and grabbed her hand. "I understand, but can we still hangout?"

"Of course" she squeezed my hand "Come to my place later." she pecked my lips.

This time I smiled for real. We both kissed again and bid our good-byes.

Things were going so much better than j expected.

There was a problem which was still bothering me. How was I gonna tell both of them about eachother? Octavia knew about wedding but does she expect me to call it off? What am I gonna say to Ashley?

I'd think about it later. Maybe discuss with Addy and David.

I drove home and reached very quickly. When I entered the house, I saw my mom cooking food.

"Hey mom." I greeted her as I threw my bag on couch and inhale the delicious aroma coming from food.

Mon greeted me back and told me to wash my hands and change clothes.

I did as told and came as fast as I could. Just as I sat, I heard my stomach growl.

I was really hungry.

Mom served me bacon and some vegetables. She sat across me.

"Where's dad?" I asked as I took a bite

It was soo good.

"He's sleeping. The workload has increased a lot since we're expanding the business and it really tired him out."

I nodded and continued eating. I love mom's food. I wish I could have it daily.

"Alex" I heard my mom called

I looked up "yeah?" And continued chewing.

"What's going on between Octavia and you?" She asked firmly

I stopped munching and swallowed the food which was inside my mouth. I coughed, mom stood up and came to my side,  gave me a glass of water and I gulped the water down. Mom was patting my back.

I almost died.

When I calmed down, mom went back to her chair.

"So?" I thought she'd forget asking.

I cleared my throat "Nothing's going on mom" I lied.

She raised her eyebrow "Don't lie to me young lady. I saw you both kissing." She was furious. "Now tell me the truth" She demanded.

I gulped. I was on the verge of freaking out.