"Is Yoongi-hyung still in his studio room?" he asked the other two.

"Yeah, you know him. He barricades himself in there. We'll have to drag him out by his toes if we want him to eat." Jin clicked his tongue in disapproval and waved his spoon in the direction of Yoongi's home studio.

"I swear, he's too thin and small, and he won't eat. One day he's just going to blow away with the wind." Jin went back to stirring the pot.

"I think I'm going to go find him. I'll remind him about dinner." Taehyung patted Jungkook on the shoulder and walked away.

Jungkook watched his friend walk away, and he could practically see Taehyung's shoulders sag from the burden he was carrying all by himself. He hoped he would talk to Yoongi. Maybe he could help Taehyung heal.

* * *

Yoongi heard a soft knock on the door and groaned in annoyance. However, when he saw Taehyung's head pop into the room, he felt different.

"Taehyung-ah, come on in. Sit, sit." He patted a stool next to his desk chair. He paused the beat that was playing and turned to greet his band mate.

"Hey, hyung. What are you working on?" Taehyung gestured towards the computer screen.

"Oh, just something. Probably going to end up being another ballad at the rate I'm going." Yoongi scrunched up his face at the screen and frowned.

"Oh, I like ballads and slower songs. I love "Tomorrow." It's also one of Jenna's favorites, you know."

"You didn't come in here to talk about my work did you?" Yoongi looked carefully at Taehyung. He saw the man was weighted down with something.

"No, I didn't. Can I talk to you about the Soohyun incident?" Taehyung sighed. His voice was so quiet, Yoongi had to lean forward to hear him.

"Are you sure? I mean, I'm more than happy to listen, Taehyung, but I don't know if I can really help you move past it. I'm not a shrink."

"I know. But I think my problem is coming from not talking about it at all. My brain can't work through it on its own. I think voicing it all will help." He fidgeted a little and Yoongi could tell he was nervous.

"Taehyung-ah, you can always come talk to me about anything, and if this is what you need to talk about right now, then I'm all ears." He propped his socked feet up on top of the desk and leaned back in his chair, folding his hands across his stomach.

"Thanks, hyung." Taehyung sighed and laid down on the floor. The stool wouldn't be comfortable and he felt like he needed to be in the most comfortable position to talk about this.

"It all started after her outburst that one day..."

"I totally am going to kick your butt, maknae!" Taehyung walked down the hall with Jungkook, the two laughing uncontrollably about an inside joke.

"Hyung, I dare you to even try," replied an arrogant Jungkook.

"Hang on, I have a message." Taehyung pulled out his phone and frowned at the screen.

"Soohyun-noona: I hope you're happy now."

"Who's it from, hyung? You look upset." Jungkook came to stand beside Taehyung and looked over his shoulder.

"Hey, I thought she was told to cut off contact with you?"

"She was. What is this supposed to mean?" Taehyung shook his head at her sad attempts to get him to acknowledge her.