Anabia applied concealer on the marks properly. She took a relieved sigh as the marks were concealed properly. She took out her chiffon white dupatta from the wardrobe and put it around her neck properly.

***

It was her last lecture and in few days it will be her farewell party. Anabia was in the college canteen with her friend, Amir.

"Kya khaoge tum?" Anabia asked him.

(What you will have)

"Tum party de rahi ho?" Amir asked with a baffled expression.

(Are you giving us a party)

"Zahir hai. Tumhe ek khush khabar sunaani hai," Anabia said in an excited tone.

"Mere liye ek masala dosa aur cheese pav bhaji," Amir said making her eyes widen. She was amazed by how big his appetite is.

(I will have one masala dosa and a cheese pav bhaji)

"Hamare liye ek milkshake," Anabia said as they placed an order.

(I will have a milkshake)

"Tou maine tumhe batane tha ki mera nikah ho gaya," Anabia said making his eyes widen.

(I want to tell you that my nikah is already done)

"Shahzain bhai se?" Amir asked to confirm.

(To shahzain bhai)

"Tumhe kese pata?" Anabia asked narrowing her eyes.

(How do you know)

"Zahir hai. Wo tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekh hi nahi sakte. Wo toh mujhe tum par nazar rakhne ke liye bhi kaha tha," Amir said making her heart skips a beat.

(It's obvious. He can't see you with anyone else. He even told you to keep an eye on you)

"Ek minute- shahzain ne tumhe aisa kaha tha," Anabia asked controlling her anger.

(One minute- did shahzain told you to keep an eye on me)

"Tum ho hi bewakoof. Unhe tumhaari bohot fikr hoti hai ke tum naadani mai kuch galat kaam na kar baitho," Amir said with making Anabia hit his arm.

(You are so foolish. Shahzain cares about you. He doesn't want you to do something out of your innocence)

"Bewakoof kise kaha tumne? Khud ki shakl dekhi hai. Ek number ke paagal dikhte ho," Anabia snapped angrily.

(Who you said foolish? Have you seen your face? You seem to be a mad person)

"Anabia meri dost. Sachai ko accept karna seekho. Zindagi sawar jayegi tumhari," Amir said in a calm tone.

(Anabia, my friend. Learn to accept the truth. Your life will be bliss)

"Bhaad mai jao tum," Anabia said angrily while taking her bag from the table.

(Go to hell)

"Anabia, bill toh pay karke jao," Amir said to which Anabia ignored him.

(At least pay the bill)

Anabia angrily marched towards the car. She sat in the car and the driver looks at her from the rearview mirror.

"Hame shahzain ke office le kar chale," Anabia said to the driver as she sat on the back seat.

(Drive me to shahzain office)