Choices- Jughead Jones (2)

I was a bit angsty earlier, sorry. And if y'all didn't realize, I literally just write these and then post them on the spot. No editing or nothing. Which is why my uploads are so random. Sorry. Anyway, part two.

~

Word for word, Jughead could feel every bit of pain Y/N felt when Veronica and Betty sent her that message. Because she sent it back to him almost exactly the same. When he tried to reply, his message didn't go through. She blocked him. "I'm such a fucking idiot." He groaned, hitting his head against the wall, again.

"If you liked her so much, why did you even start dating Betty in the first place?" Archie asked him. He shrugged.

"She was here. And I sort of liked her too. I figured it would grow and I would get over Y/N. Y/N lives a thousand miles away for fucks sake. I thought Betty and I would work out better because it wasn't long distance."

"But you had something better and stronger with Y/N."

"I know."

"Yeah, you're an idiot."

"You're not helping."

"Let's go see her."

"You're joking now."

"No I'm not. I'm sure if we explain the situation to my dad, he'll let us use his truck." Archie was excited now, hopping to his feet.

"She doesn't want to see me, Archie. Just give it up. She blocked me. She doesn't want a damn thing to do with me anymore."

"She still does. You just gotta make her see it. Pack a bag, I'm going to go talk to my dad." Before Jughead could say no, Archie bolted out of his bedroom and down the stairs. Jughead sighed, begrudgingly throwing some clothes in his backpack. There was no fighting Archie once he was set on something. The redhead was back up the stairs within minutes. "He's on vacation, so he lent us the truck. We just gotta have it back within the next two weeks. Plenty of time to go get your girl, Jug."

"You make it sound like we're in some sort of romcom. We're going to get there and she's probably not even going to see me. If she does, she'll just reiterate how much she doesn't want me anymore and how much I hurt her, and then she'll slam her door in my face and it will all have been for nothing."

"Not for nothing. At least you can say you did everything you could to get her back."

"Are you quoting a movie or something?"

"No. You're just my best friend and I don't want you to miss out on someone who made you really happy. I'm not blind, Jughead."

Sending that message to Jughead made Y/N feel a little better. Only a little. But she started going to her classes again. Denny was just proud of his friend for getting out of bed. She had been so shattered for weeks. So his body vibrated with rage when there was a knock on his dorm room door and he opened it to see Jughead and a redhead. "You have some fucking nerve."

"Look, Denny-"

"No, you look. You're lucky she's in class right now. She's been in bed for WEEKS because of you, asshole. Y/N is finally coming around again and you're not going to show up here just to ruin all the progress she's made. Leave." Jughead sighed. He knew her roommate and best friend would be livid, but he didn't think it would be this bad.

"That's not my intention." Jughead defended. "I just want to fix this."

"There's nothing to be fixed anymore. You tossed her aside and left her to fix herself. You don't deserve her."

"I know I don't."

"Then leav-"

"Denny, it's okay." The soft voice behind them made the conversation go silent. Jughead spun around and there she was, finally in front of him. She was even more beautiful in person. But Jughead could still see the hurt in her glistening eyes. "Hey Archie."

Riverdale ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara