Good For You- Betty Cooper

Female Reader

~

Good For You

Third Person POV

"Betty, thank you for coming to the office so early." Principal Weatherbee greeted Betty. She waved him off with a smile.

"Not a problem. What's going on?"

"We have a new student who should be coming in at any moment, and while we don't necessarily have time for a tour, I figured you could at least show her where all her classes are?" New student? How exciting. I wonder what she's like, Betty thought.

"Of course!" She said excitedly. Principal Weatherbee smiled and clapped his hands.

"Great, great! Her name is Y/N and she should be here any mo- right now." He chuckled and nodded toward you standing in the doorway to the school's office. Betty spun around to meet your eyes, a blush covering her cheeks almost instantly. She couldn't help but bite her lip as her eyes scanned over you. Tight black crop top with lace over the top of your chest and your exposed smooth flat stomach, skin tight black cut-off high waisted shorts with a red plaid flannel tied around your curvy hips, long tan legs that just seemed endless to her, your black heeled ankle boots just making you seem taller. You chuckled and smirked, because cute innocent girl next door was definitely your type. "Y/N, here's your schedule. This is Betty, one of our finest students. She doesn't have time to give you a tour, but she's going to show you all of your classes so you don't get lost." Betty held her books tightly to her chest, you could tell she was nervous. This is the most nervous Betty has felt around anyone.

"Thanks. Nice to meet you." You shook his hand before he headed into the office. Your eyes met Betty's again. Raising your eyebrow at her silence, she coughed and cleared her throat, taking your schedule out of your hand. Betty's fingers grazed yours and her heart thumped in her chest. She's so soft, she thought. Betty shook her thoughts from her head, she'd never really been attracted to girls before. There was just something about you, in her eyes, you were hypnotizing, and you hadn't even said a word to her.

"This is your homeroom. English. You have it with my friend, Jughead. Teacher is nice, expects good work though." Betty continued to ramble as you walked alongside her, backpack slung over one shoulder. You still hadn't spoken, but she could feel your eyes, she knew you were listening. "And your locker is right here. 413. Your combo is on this paper." Betty continued to show you where all your classes were before school started. You followed along silently, listening to every word that left her pink glossy lips. You didn't mind listening to her talk. She stopped suddenly, in the middle of the empty hall. She turned to look at you. "I'm sorry if I'm talking too much, I don't mean to ramble. You just haven't said anything. I'm sorry if you don't like me. I'm not cool or anything. Kinda nerdy actually. And I just don't-"

"Betty-"

"-want you to dislike me, because you seem-"

"Betty-"

"-so cool and I just-"

"Betty!" She jumped and looked up at you surprised.

"What? I'm sorry if I was rambling, I didn't mean to-"

"God, you're so fucking cute." You grinned at her. Your sentence stopped her in her tracks and her face turned bright red. The bell rang and you carefully took your schedule back from her slender hands. "I'll find you at lunch." Before Betty could respond, you strutted off to your homeroom and left her dumbfounded in the middle of the hall.

"Hey B, you okay?" Veronica approached her as students filled the hall. Betty shook her head.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good." She laughed it off. Betty and Veronica linked arms, moving towards their lockers.