Benefits**- Reggie Mantle

Smut again

"Holy shit." Reggie gasped, collapsing on his back next to you. You giggled. Both of you breathing heavily and slick with sweat. You hummed in agreement, your throat dry. He got up and pulled on his sweats, leaving the room. He re-emerged soon after, chugging half a cold Gatorade before passing the bottle to you. You sat up in his bed and took a generous swig.

"Mmm, I needed that." You passed it back to him with a grin.

"The sex or the Gatorade?" He joked, flopping down next to you with a cocky smirk.

"Shut up, Mantle." You rolled your eyes and began pulling on your clothes. He grabbed your wrist, pulling you back down to the bed now in your jeans and bra.

"Admit it. The sex we have is mind blowing." Reggie argued as he moved his hand to squeeze your hip. You couldn't lie. The sex you had with Reggie was easily the hottest and most orgasmic sex you ever had, and you knew it was the same for him. "You didn't disagree!" He singsonged, nuzzling into your neck and kissing repeatedly. You laughed and pushed him away.

"I've got a chemistry test to study for, Mantle." You pulled your shirt over your head and tugged on your shoes. He stood with you, his hands firm on your hips as he spun you around to face him. Your lips met his instantly. It had become routine between the two of you at this point. His plump lips moved against yours slow and smooth. You pulled away slowly, letting your lips linger as long as possible.

"Are you going to come to the game tomorrow?" He asked when you stepped away.

"Mantle, that's a girlfriend thing." You reminded him. He shrugged.

"Was worth a shot." Chuckling, he guided you back to him. "I know, I know. This is just sex. I'm helping you get over your ex and you're giving me a good time. I mean, how can I refuse this?" He smirked, trailing one of his hands between your perky breasts. You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Does that mean we can't be friends in public?" Reggie's tone became serious as he gazed down at you.

"I'll be there. As your FRIEND." You emphasized, poking his chest. His wide grin made it hard for you to hold yours back.

"And when we win, you're gonna help me celebrate?" Reggie whispered. You slung your arms around his neck, standing on your tip toes and ghosting your mouth over his lips. His tongue slipped out, licking his lips in anticipation.

"If you win, I'll do whatever you want me to." You teased, biting his bottom lip softly. "If you lose, well then I guess I'll just have to cheer you up with hot sex anyway." You threw in a wink and backed out of his arms. He groaned and bit his lip as he watched you.

"This deal with you is the best deal I've ever made."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mantle." You giggled with another roll of your eyes as you left his room to go home.

It started a few months ago when you left Cheryl after you caught her sleeping with Toni. Afterwards, they were happy together and you were miserable. Drinking away your problems at Chuck's house party, that's when Reggie approached you. You drunkenly confessed that you didn't miss Cheryl, you just missed having sex. Reggie, also considerably drunk, admitted that he hadn't had sex in quite a long time and he just wanted a good time. That led to him banging you on the couch in Chuck's pool house while everyone partied away inside. You woke up at Reggie's, wrapped in his blanket and in his arms. When he woke up that morning, you went over what had happened and mutually agreed for it to continue. You didn't want another relationship and Reggie just wanted a good fuck just about every night. You were more than willing after the first time. It was drunk and sloppy, but still hot and left you wanting more.