Good For You**- Betty Cooper (2)

Here you go. Smut warning.

~

And Betty was good for her, just as Y/N was good for Betty. She gave Betty the nerve to open up to her mother. She came out to her a few months into their relationship. Alice didn't understand at first, Betty liking a girl really came out of nowhere. But after all they had been through since Jason Blossom's death, she just wanted her daughter to be happy. Alice could see how happy Betty was the first night she brought Y/N home for dinner. Y/N was polite and kind. She helped Betty do the dishes after dinner, she was honest about every question Alice asked even if Betty thought her mom was being too much, and she made Betty smile more in just a few hours than her mother had ever seen.
Y/N's presence became more frequent in the Cooper house, not that Alice or Betty minded. Y/N helped out when she could and even made conversation with Alice without being forced. Alice liked her. She made sure to tell Betty that too.

"She's good for you." She told her daughter one night as they cleared their dishes from the dining table. Betty was surprised her mom was actually voicing it.

"I really like her, Mom." And that was true. She'd been head over heels for Y/N since the first day she met her. Y/N only made her fall deeper and deeper every day. Betty had never been with anyone like    Y/N. It was like Y/N kept trying to win her over even though she was already her girlfriend. She constantly hit on her, gave her random little gifts here and there, and did everything she could to make her smile even when she didn't feel like smiling.

Cheryl and Toni put a stop to any bullying before it even started. Betty expected at least some harassment when it got around that she was dating the new girl. One look from Cheryl and mouths shut entirely. Toni wasn't afraid to throw hands to defend Betty and her new girlfriend. They were cute together and she wasn't going to let a bunch of bitchy teens ruin what they were building. The next hurdle for Betty was, well... sex. She's had sex before, but not with a girl. She didn't know where to begin or what to do. But she knew six months into her relationship that she really wanted it, and she didn't want Y/N to get bored of her and move on. So when she saw some random Vixen flirting with Y/N in the hallway after homeroom, her body tensed. She could see that Y/N was only half listening to whatever the girl was saying, searching for a book in her locker.

"You okay, cousin?" Cheryl asked as she and Toni walked up, arms linked. Betty was frozen in place. They followed her eyes. When the Vixen put her hand on Y/N's arm, she wanted to puke. The girl bat her eyelashes and Betty just wanted to rip them off her face. She watched Y/N push the girl's hand off her arm. She said something and the girl frowned, storming off in the opposite direction.

"See? It's okay Betty. Y/N only has eyes for you." Toni assured her.

"Yeah, but for how long?" Betty mumbled, dipping into the nearby restroom before her girlfriend saw her. Y/N read her body language like a book. She'd know something was wrong.

"What do you mean by that?" Cheryl asked, the two girls following her into the restroom. Betty didn't say anything at first, staring down into the porcelain sink, her hands clutching the sides.

"It's been six months. Six months and all we've done is kiss. It's as far as I've let it go. She says she understands, but how long? How long will she be understanding before she just gets bored of me and finds someone else because I'm too scared to sleep with her?" Tears welled up in Betty's eyes and she did her best to hold them back. She felt so silly.

"You've had sex before." Toni pointed out.

"Not with a girl." Betty argued.

"It's not much different, cousin. But you know it's not new for Y/N. Just tell her you're ready. Tell her you're scared. She knows it's new for you. I guarantee you, she'll do all the work." Cheryl informed her. Betty looked down again.