Roofies and Cherry Pie**- FP Jones

Y'all, tell me who to write about. I have plenty of ideas, I can just never decide which character anymore lol
Also, thanks for 1k :)

Also, smut. Reader is legal age.

~

She walked in. Confidence in her stride, sway in her hips. She was laughing at something Jughead had said. Her lips curved, her head thrown back. She sat with Betty and Fangs next to the pool table, Jughead and Sweet Pea already beginning a game. "That's Y/N. She just moved here. She's a senior, nineteen, I think." Toni seemed to be reading his thoughts. FP looked at her and she just raised and eyebrow back at him, cleaning another glass behind the bar.

"I don't care about her age, I was just curious, never seen her before." He mumbled and took another swig of his beer.

"Sure, that's why you were staring." Toni said, exaggerating. That was a lie and Toni and FP both knew it. He was staring at her tan skin, the cute symbols tattooed on her fingers, the more elaborate lines on her arm and thigh and ribs. He wanted to get closer, see what the lines formed. Her high waisted shorts framed her hips just right, her white long sleeve crop top tight in all the right places. "That's the new Sheriff's daughter." That made him choke on his whiskey. Toni laughed.

"Hey Topaz!" As if on cue, the new focus of FP's attention sauntered up to the bar. He studied her over the rim of his glass. The tattooed symbols on her fingers were phases of the moon. Different cartoon characters covered her forearm, the rest hidden under her sleeve.

"What's up, L/N? What do you want to drink?" Toni asked her.

"Just a water." Toni nodded, pulling a water bottle out of the cooler underneath the counter and handing it to her. "Thanks babe." And like that, she was gone again, back to the pool table and her friends.  Y/N was smiling from ear to ear, and it lit up her whole face.

"Like I said, nineteen." Toni said in a sing song voice. FP groaned.

"Shut up, Toni." FP found himself looking in her direction throughout the night. And he had to stop himself from staring every time. Eventually, he was able to distract himself enough by making conversation with some of the older serpents in the corner of the bar, far enough away from the brown haired beauty kicking Sweet Pea's ass in pool.

"Dad!" Jughead ran over to his table. The worry in his eyes was indescribable. FP stood from the table just as quick. "Something is wrong with my friend." He followed his son outside, where Sweet Pea and Betty were crouched on the ground next to Y/N.

"What has she had to drink?" He asked the teens as he crouched in front of her. He cupped her cheeks gently in his hands, tilting her head to look in her eyes. They were no longer shining, empty and dull. It was like she couldn't look at any one thing.

"Only water." Sweet Pea said, gesturing to the half drank water bottle on the ground next to her. He closed the cap on it tightly before scooping her up and cradling her in his arms. She was so small. Her arms fell limply and her head lulled back.

"She was drugged." FP told them, rushing to his truck.

"Is she going to be okay?" Betty asked, fear in her voice.

"I'm taking her to the hospital." He laid her gently in the passenger seat and draping his leather jacket over her before running around to the other side and starting up his truck.

"Should we get her dad?"

"Yes, go." FP got to the hospital in what was probably record time. He told the nurses what happened as he sat next to her emergency room bed. He watched the doctors and nurses work, flushing her system and introducing more fluids.