Intimidating**- Cheryl Blossom

Smut. Female reader.

Cheryl was tired of the day's conversations. New girl this, new girl that. Someone even had the audacity to say she was more frightening than Cheryl. That only fueled Cheryl's anger. She was the number one bitch and no one would take that place from her.

"Have you seen her yet?" One of the vixens asked as they gathered at their lunch table, the bulldogs joining them soon after.

"No, and I don't care." Cheryl mumbled.

"Too bad. I have, she's fucking hot. All quiet and brooding and intimidating. Sexy as fuck." Chuck laughed as they other boys agreed with him.

"No one is taking my place here, dammit. I'll put that bitch back in her lane the moment I see her." Cheryl smacked her hand on the table.

"Go for it. She just walked in." Reggie urged, pointing over her shoulder. Cheryl spun in her seat, ready to deliver until her eyes finally landed on her. Every bit of confidence she carried flooded out of her body. Y/N was a goddess. She sat with some serpents, a blank expression on her face as she listened to them talk. Her dark hair flowed down to her hips. Her ripped jeans tight on her long legs. Her black top hugging her chest in every right way. Y/N's eyes moved to meet hers, eyebrow arching over her deep eyes. Cheryl couldn't breathe.

"What, she too intimidating for you Bombshell?" Chuck teased when Cheryl quickly spun back around to her lunch.

"I just don't feel like dealing with those annoying serpents right now." She lied. The truth being she couldn't approach her because of the things she felt when she looked at her. She wanted her, bad. She wanted to be hers. Throughout the week, Cheryl avoided Y/N. Every time their eyes met and Y/N arched her perfect brow, like she was waiting for Cheryl to do something, Cheryl backed away. All Cheryl could think about was this girl being by her side everywhere. Scaring people off that even so much as looked at Cheryl wrong, and pleasing Cheryl in sinful ways that made her breathless every time she pictured it. All anyone else talked about was how scared they were of Y/N. It had only been a week and she had already knocked out three different guys. Cheryl wasn't ever around to see it, but thinking about it made her push her own thighs together in anticipation.

"Still avoiding her?" Veronica asked when she witnessed Cheryl duck into the bathroom as Y/N entered the hallway. Cheryl just looked in the mirror at her. "I don't understand why you don't just make a move. You never had a problem doing anything to get what you want before."

"That girl could break me." Cheryl sighed, leaning against the cold tile wall.

"You could break anyone, Cheryl. You're really letting her reputation stop you? You could have that girl wrapped around your finger in minutes, you've just been too scared to try!" Veronica encouraged. Cheryl took another look at herself in the mirror. Veronica was right. She wanted Y/N and she'd have her. No matter how scared she was to try. Touching up her cherry red lips, she took a deep breath before nodding.

"You're right. I'm tired of hiding. I'm going to get what I want." Cheryl excited the bathroom, following the sound of conversation to the student lounge, Veronica close behind for support.

"Oh no." Betty whispered under her breath as Cheryl stormed in and crossed her arms. Silence filled the room. Cheryl walked up to Y/N, pulling her headphones out of her ears. Quiet 'Ooohhs' filled the room. Y/N watched her, her expression flat.

"Look, Y/N. I'm tired of avoiding you. Avoiding this. I'm taking back my spot as queen bitch of this place and I'm not going to hide from anyone. But I'm undoubtedly attracted to you and I'm not playing some stupid back and forth so you're going to take me on a date tonight. We're going to have fun and then you're going to take me home and kiss me goodnight. We'll be the hottest thing in this town. You'll be the muscle to back my words and we're going to run shit together. Because you're hot and I'm hot and the sex would be hot. And I'm not going to dodge you anymore just because you may or may not break my face for putting my foot down to you." Cheryl ranted out all at once. The room filled with gasps as Y/N stood from the leather couch slowly, her face inches from Cheryl's. Cheryl backed away slowly as Y/N walked toward her. She still hadn't said a word.