Fake It Till You Make It- Sweet Pea

For Chanelypop

I hope I understood your request right, I'm more than willing to change it up if it's not what you were hoping for.

~

Sweet Pea was hopelessly, head over heels, undoubtedly in love with Y/N. She set his soul on fire in all the best ways. She was a hurricane of love and passion, and every look in his direction made him crave her more. "What are you staring at?" Y/N giggled. Sweet Pea shook himself out of his thoughts. Why would he get trapped in his thoughts of her when the real thing sat cross-legged on her bed right in front of him. He leaned back against her pillows, legs stretched out, one arm bent behind his head. Y/N was seated next to his long legs, a large sketch book in his lap. She was drawing out his next tattoo.

"You. You're so fucking beautiful, you know that?" A smirk graced his lips as her cheeks tinted a rosy pink. She rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Shut up."

"I mean it."

"I know. But shut up."

"Am I distracting you?"

"You're always distracting me."

"You know what else is distracting?"

"Me sitting here in literally nothing but your T-shirt?" It was like she knew what he was thinking before he ever had the chance to voice it. It was her turn to smirk. Her lips curving in that sinful, very distracting, way as she focused on the skull and snake design she was penciling out. Sweet Pea sat up, kissing her cheek. Then her jaw, and before she knew it he was trailing sloppy, ticklish kisses down her neck. She squealed, trying to hide her neck and push him off at the same time. "Do you want this tattoo or do you just want me?"

"Can't I have both?" He mumbled into her skin. His large hand rubbing up and down her bare thigh.

"No." She giggled again, smacking his hand with her sketchbook. He groaned, leaning back against the pillows again.

"That was rude."

"I'm busy."

"We could be busy together."

"Sure." For a moment, Sweet Pea thought she had given in to his charm. "Make yourself busy and go get my tattoo kit out of my desk." Y/N burst in laughter when she saw the pout on his face.

"When are you coming back to Riverdale with me?" He asked his girlfriend, ignoring the needle rapidly poking into the skin of his calf.

"I only live twenty minutes away. Why do I have to come there?" She questioned, not looking up from her work on his leg.

"I want you to meet my friends."

"You haven't met my friends."

"You don't have any friends." The only noise in the room was the vibrating of her tattoo gun until they both erupted in laughter.

"Jackass."

"You love me."

"When did I say that?"

"You don't have to." He was grinning from ear to ear. The smile that graced his lips told him he was right. "I'm serious though. Fangs and Toni are dying to meet you."

"Hmm, okay."

"So you'll come back with me?"

"Sure. Maybe for a couple days, if that's what you really want. We could stay at your trailer."