Need a Ride? - Fangs Fogarty

*Fangs isn't my favorite but I guess Wattpad has ranked this book under him so I'll go ahead and write a Oneshot for him.

~

Need a Ride?

Third Person POV

He missed you. He missed the way you laughed and threw your head back, the way your slender fingers gently cleansed his wounds after having a tussle with other Serpents or Ghoulies. He missed the way your body curled perfectly against his frame, wrapped in his arms as  cuddled together in his tent. He could talk to you about anything and everything, and it's his fault you were gone. He couldn't deny it.

"You good?" Sweet Pea asked him, breaking him out of his deep train of thought. Fangs shrugged. He looked off to the other side of the room, laughing and smiling as Reggie told you something stupid probably. He followed your gaze and sighed. "It's been months. And it was your fault, remember?"

"It was a mistake. I threw away two years just because I was jealous of some stupid bulldog." Fangs mumbled. Four months ago, you and Reggie started to be pretty good friends after being paired up on a Chemistry project. Fangs got jealous. You only ever really hung out with Fangs, and his friends when they were around. You never took action yourself to hang with friends of your own. You liked being alone or with Fangs, and hanging out with others often made you emotionally exhausted.

But hanging out with Reggie was fun and easy. He made you laugh constantly. He listened to you. You got along so well and grew so close, he quickly became your best friend, and the only person you could talk to about anything, other than your boyfriend. There were no romantic feelings between you or Reggie. He cared for you and you were his best friend. It was good for him to have someone to talk to about personal things, someone who wouldn't make fun of him for being upset or spread his secrets around. You both just needed a friend and you found that in each other. Fangs couldn't see it that way, accusing you constantly when you mentioned plans with Reggie or even talked about him at all. The last time was the icing on the cake, though.

FLASHBACK

"You're screwing him! Just admit it!" Fangs demanded, throwing his backpack down beside your bed.

"I'm not! Why don't you believe me? Reggie is my best friend. I finally have someone I can talk to about anything and everything, someone other than you. You're great and wonderful and I love you. But I'm allowed to have meaningful relationships with other people. You can't be my only person, Fangs. It's controlling and emotionally abusive and I deserve better than that." Tears streamed down your cheeks. Fangs jaw clenched.

"So I'm abusive now? You're just trying to find a way out! Fishing for an excuse to make your cheating okay! You can talk to me, you don't need him!"

"I can't center my life around you! You can't just stake your claim on me and close me off to the world! What? You're allowed to have friends but I'm not? This isn't fair Fangs. I love you! I would never cheat on you! Please just stop!" You pleaded.

"I'll stop when you cut ties with him. I should be the only guy important to you!" You shook your head.

"Not going to happen. I'm allowed to have other people in my life. This is abusive and manipulative, and I'm not putting up with it anymore. This is done. We are done. Please leave." You turned away from him and pointed to the door.

"Y/N, you can't seriously be choosing him over me?"

"I'm not choosing him over you! You just don't fucking get it! Two years we've been together and you don't even trust me enough to be friends with another guy without accusing me of banging him! So I'm done with you. Because after two years, I deserve a hell of a lot more than this. I love you, I have given you nothing but love and support. And you have done nothing but tighten your claws around me and try to keep me under your control. So we're finished. This is on you. Now get the fuck out of my house and out of my life before you just hurt me some more!" You sobbed, pushing him out of your bedroom door, throwing his bag at him and slamming it shut in his face.