𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒; 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

Start from the beginning

Percy frowned. "But we should stick together."

"I-I just need a moment. Those furies really scared me," Eris trembled at the thought of them again. "I just need a sec. Don't worry I'll be right behind you guys."

Annabeth eyed her with those stormy intimidating grey eyes before nodding. "Okay, we'll be right ahead of you. If you see something let us know immediately."

Eris nodded and sighed in relief as they began to walk ahead of her. She turned to Willow, "Where the hell have you been?" She hissed. "I was almost fury lunch."

"I know," Willow said brightly. "I was watching."

Eris frowned. "How? I didn't even see you?"

Willow shrugged. "I don't have to physically be with you to watch you. I'm a ghost remember I can see anything."

"Oh."

Willow grinned. "But I did see you take down the Fury! I'm so proud of you! I would hug you but," she gestured to her transparent form. "Y'know."

"I killed the Fury on accident," Eris looked down, "I just got lucky."

   Willow shook her head, "Stop doubting yourself! You did amazing."

   "I almost died. Oh gods and I was crying," Eris buried her head in her hands. "They probably think I'm a huge cry baby."

   "To be fair you are a huge cry baby."

     "I never should've listened to you," Eris cried. "I never should've gone on this quest. I nearly pissed myself back there.

   "But you didn't piss yourself. And don't talk like that, Essence." Willow said ignoring Eris' glare at the sound of her full name. "You're here to meet your dad remember."

    Eris sighed. "But what if you're wrong," she kicked a rock on the ground. "What if I don't meet my dad? What if...this was all a mistake. What if-" she cut herself off.

   What if I'm a mistake?

   She shook her head and ignore the thought because she already knew she was a mistake baby. Her and Willow being in the foster care system before meeting Chiron was proof they weren't planned or wanted. She was a mistake and knew that.

    Willow nudged Eris' shoulder but it only ended up going through her shoulder. "Chill out, baby sister. Your thinking way to hard about this. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow."

  Eris gave her a blank look, "Going with the flow will get me killed," she replied.

   Willow shrugged. "Hey, dying actually isn't that bad. I mean once you get pass the painful part it's actually kinda peaceful...I mean now I don't have to worry about anyone else's opinion or being killed by monsters because well I'm already dead," she grinned at her.  "It's actually kinda cool."

   "...Are you insane?"

    "Only a little bit," Willow said and she smiled at her. She had the prettiest smile Eris had ever seen.

    "Hey! Eris!" Grover called from ahead of her. "Who are you talking too?" He asked frowning and Eris suddenly remembered that they couldn't see or even hear Willow.

Willow grinned at Eris before blowing her a kiss and snapping her fingers. She disappeared in a flash of white light.

"Uh, n-no one," Eris stumbled over her words as she walked fast so she was walking at the same pace. "You know me," she muttered. "Just going crazy again."