ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ

10×10

10×10

Aurora stirred in her sleep when she felt someone placing a kiss on her naked shoulders. She let out a small hum of joy. Even though she hated been waken up before she actually had to wake up, this time it didn't bother her at all. When you get woken up with morning kisses, there's no reason to continue sleeping.

"Good morning" she mumbled and opened her eyes to see Jackson already staring at her.
"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." He apologised and pecked her lips. "I have to leave earlier for the hospital. I got called in." He explained but still didn't move.

"Did anything happen? Do I need to come too?" She asked fully wake.

"No, they just need me for a consult." He said before placing his lips on hers. Aurora put her hand on his face and let it slip behind his neck, making Jackson fall on top of her at some point. "I really need to go." He said and moved from her lips to her jawline.

"Okay." She whispered and moved her head giving him more access to places kisses and small bites at her neck.

"Maybe they can wait 10 minutes."

"No, no, go." She took the hard decision to push him off her. "We'll continue tonight." She promised him when he gave her a hurtful look once she pushed him away.

"Fine." He groaned and got off the bed and got dressed before leaving.

Aurora stayed laid there for few more minutes. She had a stupid smile on her face. She'd been wearing that smile for a while now. She had been feeling good, more than her usual. She had been so happy the last days that even the rest of the residents found it weird. It was getting on their nerves on a whole new level. But she didn't care.

She spent half an hour making breakfast and eating before she realised that she actually had to leave. So she quickly got dressed and walked out of her apartment's door.

As she was locking the door she heard someone coming out of the apartment opposite of hers. Meaning it was Callie or Arizona. After those two had a fallout with Arizona cheating on Callie, the latest decided to give their marriage one more chance.

"Good morning Ari, look Sofia it's your aunt." It was Arizona and apparently Sofia.

Aurora turned around and smiled when she noticed Sofia running up to her. "Hey sweetie." She picked up the little girl. "Muah!" She gave her niece a big kiss on the cheek making her giggle.

"Hi aunt Ro." Sofia exclaimed. When Mark introduced Aurora to Sofia, he tried to make her say her whole name, but all she could let out was Ro, so it had kind gotten stuck with her. Aurora thought it was adorable.

"Arizona is really good to have you back." Aurora turned her attention to the blonde woman.

"Thank you Ari, it's good to be back. Do you want to walk together to the hospital?" Arizona asked and they headed outside. "Callie already left and I have to take Sofia to daycare."