Jeongcheol Special

Start from the beginning

The two and a half months pregnant male walked to the living room and saw his loving boyfriend sitting in the living room conversing with his mother. He smiled and tapped Seungcheol's shoulder "Good morning~ shall we get going?" Seungcheol asked and Jeonghan nodded. The younger bid goodbye to his mother before walking out the door with his boyfriend. "Did you have morning sickness today?" Jeonghan frowned remembering the pain he felt in the morning and nodded making Seungcheol slightly frown too, he side hugged his boyfriend as the younger clung to him "Are you feeling any pain right now? Should we take the bus?" Despite Jeonghan feeling pain, he shook his head and motioned for them to keep walking.

During the classes before lunch, many people noticed how clingy Seungcheol was towards Jeonghan, at first no one thought much of it since they were dating but then it started getting a little too much. Right now it was lunchtime and the two couple were walking peacefully to the cafeteria together until someone bumped into Jeonghan causing him to trip and almost fall. Seungcheol gasped and quickly embraced the younger before he could fall "Jeonghan! What the hell dude?! Watch where you're going!" Seungcheol shouted at the person that bumped into his boyfriend "I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry" the boy apologized and ran away before Seungcheol could do anything to him. "Yah! Cheol what was that?" Seungcheol ignored Jisoo and looked down at Jeonghan who had his hands on Seungcheol's chest as he had a lovesick smile on his face making Seungcheol calm down and smile too "Did you get hurt?" Jeonghan shook his head and placed a small peck on the older's cheek "Even though I like this side of you, you don't have to be so overprotective. I can take care of myself~" Seungcheol shook his head as he unwrapped his arms from around Jeonghan and crossed them on his chest "It's my job to protect you and the baby" he whispered the last part so no one would hear him making Jeonghan chuckle at the older's actions "Whatever, let's just go. I'm hungry" Jeonghan walked ahead and Jisoo quickly caught up to him "You have some explaining to do" he said making Jeonghan gulp.

"So you're telling me that you're two months and a half pregnant?" Jeonghan nodded his head at Sooji's question "and you found out two weeks ago but never bothered to tell me?! What type of best friend are you?!" Jisoo exclaimed making Jeonghan flinch. At the moment Jisoo, Sooji, and Jeonghan were in Jisoo's bedroom as Seungcheol made some food for them since Jeonghan said he was hungry. "I was scared okay?! I just didn't know how to tell you.." Jeonghan mumbled as he avoided eye contact with the couple "I only found out yesterday. Believe me when I tell you that it was the best day of my life!" Seungcheol exclaimed as he walked inside the room with some fruits and other snacks "Mm~ strawberries! My favorite!" Seungcheol smiled lovingly as he stared at his boyfriend eating the fruits happily while talking with their friends. He couldn't believe how lucky he got to have someone as amazing as Jeonghan in his life.

Two days passed and the couple decided to tell their parents about the pregnancy. Jeonghan knew his mother would support him but was still scared because she was betrayed by the man she loved also known as his father, so he still isn't sure of her reaction, but he knew he had to tell her at some point. Meanwhile, Seungcheol was very worried. His parents barely accepted his relationship with the same gender as him so he knew they would be in shock if they found out he's going to be a father at the age of seventeen. Also, his parents were extra strict to the point where Seungcheol would get grounded for a getting an A instead of an A+ in his exams.

"Mom.. Can we talk?.." Jeonghan signed to his mother, stopping her from reading her book. She noticed the seriousness around her son and his boyfriend and nodded "So you know how I have been getting sick all the time and stuff...well I'm..two months and a half pregnant" his mother gasped and was about to scream in surprise but her son cut her off by signing again "me and Cheol are planning on keeping the baby" his mother expression softened when she saw Seungcheol hold Jeonghan's hand tightly and her son looking on the verge of tears. She didn't want him to repeat her past mistakes by getting pregnant early and not being able to enjoy his life to the fullest, but then she remembered how great of a person Seungcheol was and relaxed. He's in good hands she thought. "Okay, I'll let you keep the baby, but if you two better take care of my grandbaby well or else!" she signed making a smile appear on the couple's face as they looked at her "Don't worry, we won't~"